Which petrol company give best discount?

Neutral Newbie
me too same as u citibank platinum dividend on Esso, switched from Shell after they offer extra 3% for Esso thumbsup.gif

Yeah! Same here, used to pump shell but switch to esso using the Citibank dividend card! [thumbsup]

I called up Citibank, the additional 3% discount for petrol till end of this year! [thumbsup]

And on top of the above mentioned, my brother oso gave me a stack of Esso coupons which he got it from a closing Esso Kiosk...The coupon is $3 off for every $40 pumped, on the spot...and had to pump at thomson n AMK esso stations only. Till sept only...calculated to be abt 20% discount in total.

And on top of the above mentioned, my brother oso gave me a stack of Esso coupons which he got it from a closing Esso Kiosk...The coupon is $3 off for every $40 pumped, on the spot...and had to pump at thomson n AMK esso stations only. Till sept only...calculated to be abt 20% discount in total.

wah shiok leh... got such good lobang nosebleed.gif

u can get close frens who work in the temasek companies to help u apply... 1 person can apply for 3 vehicles. Billed separately so no confusion...

Neutral Newbie

dun noe where my bro got it...he said 1 esso closed down...gave him 1 stack of coupons...alot n he gave me till can last me till sept...

Neutral Newbie

hahahah ok. to be precise. In the case do you think it is better for me to pump Esso since they are also giving 5%( station discount ) , 3% citibank card, 5% citi dividend card. Also the same rate as SPC. I only qualify for 8% if i spent more than $500 each month. Esso have until end of the year for the extra 3%

The ESSO along ang mo kio ave 6 close down, so they hand out the coupon. I also keep going to the AMK ave 5 ESSO to use the coupon keke [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Come to think about it, if I dont have platinum div card, I'll use hsbc and caltex. 5+5+ some thanks points is alright for me. I heard the special 16% discounts before but need to pay $2 pm for membership. What's the point since I dont pump so much?

My company is not Temasek so there's no special welfare on paying this monthly sub for staff.

Neutral Newbie

Heard about this coupons thingy, any way to get more? My friend pass me some but still hunting for more, good thing must share share [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

just wonder if the $500 every month thing implemented recently? went to pump spc yesterday and the cashier pointed to me that I could only enjoy 8% discount unless I spend more than $500...funny thing is that i have been enjoying 8% though I don't clock up to $500 per month...

Neutral Newbie
Bro,

This has been discussed many many times before.

For me, it's Citibank Platinum Dividend + Esso Similes. It's 5% site + 5%rebates. For the last few months, there's additional 3% rebates. Also, the similes points amount to about 3% equivalent for petrol redemption. So I'm at 5+5+3+3, so about +/-16% thumbsup.gif

Hmm.. how do you use dividend card and yet still get smiles points?

I tried to link my mobil card to my dividend card, but citibank refused coz they said I already enjoy dividend card discount on petrol. Currently my mobil card is only linked to visa card. unsure.gif

me too same as u citibank platinum dividend on Esso, switched from Shell after they offer extra 3% for Esso thumbsup.gif

Yeah! Same here, used to pump shell but switch to esso using the Citibank dividend card! [thumbsup]

I called up Citibank, the additional 3% discount for petrol till end of this year! [thumbsup]

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

wah confirm bo? till end of this yr? maybe can consider take card liao cancel after disc over [thumbsup]

Yes, I called up and they told me this. You still can keep this card as they give 5% discount/ rebate for pumping any brand. [thumbsup]

Btw, I dun work for Citibank. [:p]