A New Forum to discuss about Alternative Fuel

Kelpie

Dear Admin,

We can see that there is very high interest in alternative fuel recently, particularly on the use of CNG. There are threads about Hybrid, HHO and latest EURO IV diesel too. We see CNG topics in General car discussion, in performance forum and even in Skoda forum. They are here and there and infact everywhere.

I'm of the suggestion to setup a forum specifically for the discussion of alernative fuel. It will facilitate the exchanges of view of alernative fuel than to see them everywhere in MCF.

Kindly consider the suggestion.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

I actually support the suggestion of a sub-section for alternative fuel where you can further sub-divide to CNG, electric hybrid, HHO, etc. There are important resources that can be added for the good of the present users.

Supersonic

Dear Admin,

We can see that there is very high interest in alternative fuel recently, particularly on the use of CNG. There are threads about Hybrid, HHO and latest EURO IV diesel too. We see CNG topics in General car discussion, in performance forum and even in Skoda forum. They are here and there and infact everywhere.

I'm of the suggestion to setup a forum specifically for the discussion of alernative fuel. It will facilitate the exchanges of view of alernative fuel than to see them everywhere in MCF.

Kindly consider the suggestion.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

this post didnt age well.

Supersonic
(edited)

After 10 years, still not implemented. [laugh]

After ten years, still nothing much to discuss about alternative fuels lor.

Other than the occasional kpkb about cng.

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement