Goodyear LS2000 Hybrid II

Fluffy

anyone tried this tire, it is available in low profile 17-19"s and was wondering how it compares to the GR80 and Pilot Preceda 2

for wet/ dry grip and braking?

for quiet and comfort?

for rolling resistance and wear?

any advice?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Dunno about the LS2000 but I have used all the others you mentioned on the same car and now very happy with Toyo CT01. Mich PP2 handling is excellent.

Hypersonic

Yes, I am also interested in this tyre. Any feedback? Compare to XM1 or Falken 912 which is better?

am using this tyre now . 1k km and going . relatively quiet and positive feel . nice rigid shoulder block . using 225/55/17

the original LS2000 ... have always thought the thread pattern look painfully close to Pirelli P Zero Nero.

Now the LS2000 Hybrid II looks like a combination of PZero Nero + Falken Azenis ST115 + Pirelli P6.

how is this tire in the wet? does it aquaplane?

i was also wondering if this tire is comparable to Bridgstone GR-80 and Preceda 2?

am using this tyre now . 1k km and going . relatively quiet and positive feel . nice rigid shoulder block . using 225/55/17

Can PM me how much and where you got it from? Thx!

Using bout 7000 now...believe me...EXCELLENT tyres!

Had a test on the tyres during trip to desaru. They save my car and 7 lives on board. [angel] . My brother was in that incident and soon after also change his tyres to LS2000. [thumbsup]

DRY or WET also [thumbsup]

I saw the LS3000 Hybrid advertised on the newspaper today. What's the difference in terms of road holding / comfort / noise level as compared to the LS2000 Hybrid II ?

got it with rims for 1.1k . defintly not PH. some small shop near sembawang

Sounds good .. keep us informed.

Can I have the contact for this tyre shop? Pls PM me.

I'm interested to get 225/55R17 for my ride sometime.

Neutral Newbie

Looking to replace 2 of my tires, can PM where you got yours ? Have tried some shops but they don't have stock at the moment.

Thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement