Collect new car during ghost month

Agoodman

Bros, i will be collecting my new car in 2 weeks time (in the midst of ghost month). May i know what are the things to take note? [sweatdrop] Or i should do something when collect it? thanks. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Just a bit superstitious. Becos people seldom buy/shift property and buy new car during this particular month. [:p] Just wonder whether should i do something when collect the car.

of cos before lah.. aidoh... rolleyes.gif

get urself an amulet fr temple, place on front dash. and carry a pc of jade if u worry.

Supercharged

ghost month no problem la....

ghost month can get married also haha..

don't hearsay from too many midwives' tale

Nothing will happen. No need to worry..according to some master I know, doing certain things in ghost month need not be inauspicious if the right date and time during that month was chosen correctly..e.g it is a myth that marriage during ghost month shld be avoided at all cost..you are just buying and collecting something..nothing will happen..need to select date and time carefully if its relating to certain things like moving house or getting married during ghost month..

Neutral Newbie

Seriously, I think you just need to drive safely, and don't drink and drive ! :D

Nothing to worry about la...

Bros, i will be collecting my new car in 2 weeks time (in the midst of ghost month). May i know what are the things to take note? [sweatdrop] Or i should do something when collect it? thanks. [:)]

If you're really superstituous , maybe you should wait after the chinese 7 month is over..

Hypersonic
Just a bit superstitious. Becos people seldom buy/shift property and buy new car during this particular month. [:p] Just wonder whether should i do something when collect the car.

Buy 4D. Buy BIG BIG [idea][laugh][laugh][laugh]

try to drive safely may not be safe also...as nowadays car are getting bigger in cc and most of the driver are rude and inconsiderate... i dislike the taxi especially sonata that drive fiercely [whip]

↡ Advertisement