Proud owners of Made in China come in

Superfastmk

All owners of made in China, tell me why you are proud of your Ride? Let me start first with my Super Fast MK ( GEELY ). Do not be bothered with those whom like Chinese Made Bashing, be proud, those whom bash Chinese made are bashing themselves as they use Made in China everyday of their life. HERE GOES-

1. Value for my Money.

2. My ride is Rare.

3. She look damn Good!

4. Good Fc.

5. Head turner.

6. Ride comfort is great.

7. Solid in turns.

What about your's [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Cars are expensive in SG so every car owner is entitled to feel proud or their own ride, regardless of Make, Model, Country of Manufacture/ Assembly/ Origin.

[:p][:p]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
All owners of made in China, tell me why you are proud of your Ride? Let me start first with my Super Fast MK ( GEELY ). Do not be bothered with those whom like Chinese Made Bashing, be proud, those whom bash Chinese made are bashing themselves as they use Made in China everyday of their life. HERE GOES-

1. Value for my Money.

2. My ride is Rare.

3. She look damn Good!

4. Good Fc.

5. Head turner.

6. Ride comfort is great.

7. Solid in turns.

What about your's [;)]

does your china car speedo write in chinese charactor? thinking to buy one for my son who dunno simple chinese, he probably can learn from there

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

No need to be a Proud Owner of xxx car made in xxx right? What's the point? Even if I own the farking most desireable car in the world made by xxx in xxx country, I also would not need to have a thread proclaiming I am a proud owner of xxx.

You can love your ride but no need proclaim until like that what. Dio bo?

A definite tale of' i am trying to justify my purchase'...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif by finding other suckers to support him

Neutral Newbie
No, am not Driftking, just got my new MK feb this year.

hey dude. sorry my bad. haha. just that i really miss that hellauv joker [laugh]

is mk using toyota engine ?

how much is it ?

Supersonic

Aiyoh, it's just a car lah. As long as it serves its function, good enough. All the points you listed, good for you! [thumbsup]

I used to be proud of my new car 2 years ago. Then my 5 year old kid played around in it, sat in the front passenger seat, propped up her legs on the glove compartment and dashboard and left lots of marks and scratches on the car. I chided her and her response was: Daddy, no need to get so upset, a car is just a thing.

Ah, this from a 5 year old - after that, heck care already. Now my car is only 2 years old but got lots of little dents, scratches etc, but I don't really care because it is just a thing.