1800-Illegal Parking

Booboon

Happened to go buy breakfast early morning 7+ today for my family and saw a car that parked illegally at the handicap lot. He (Impreza OPC) actually parked illegally there on a few occasions, sometimes he will choose to park at the washing bay if he arrives home late at night. Very tempted to call up the authorities.

When I came back after buying food, saw his car got issued with a ticket. Cisco do work on Sunday.

$400 FINE

Those who choose to illegal park, think twice!

Edited by Booboon
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

these ppl really trying their luck too far.

go and choose handicap lot to park....really bo liao...there are so many other places for you to illegal park if you want...haha

Next time take a pic and send to HDB parking. I did that once oready. Hate this kind of people.

He deserved the fine. [thumbsup]

Saw another Blue Honda City parked over night at washing bay just got a $50 ticket. Nabei, my MSCP here the Cisco sibei on.

Neutral Newbie

My carpark is a open space . And my downstair got shop & coffeeshop .Away not space to park at night .( only 100 car lots )So i make a complains to town/c . ( 2x ) they said will call the white aunty to check .( still the same ) So i need to park very far away . I was thinking i pay the money and i have to park so far . Can i call town/c to drawn red box . So we can park our car ?

looking at the fine for less than 3/4 tank when we enter malaysia,it is $500.

but for first offener,it is much lesser.

that's why i thought parking at handicap lot is similar,unless the guy kena more than once.sweatdrop.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement