Did anyone notice that there isn't any more 5% site discount?

Jamstart

Just went to pump my petrol at SPC yesterday and saw this notice on the pump station saying that with effective from 28th July, 5% site discount has already taken off. I was surprised and I believe this 5% discount applied to other petrol stations as well. So are we still getting a better deal after those, 4cts, 4cts and 10cts price dropped? [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

is it?? i pumped 38+l yesterday and didnt notice the amount/receipt.. will check it out tonight when i reach home..... [bigcry]

I only have SPC & U card which gets only 6% discount. I pumped 38L too and after discount, I still have to pay $72 bucks. [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

now im confused...[confused] isn't that the 5% discount u mentioned?? base is 5%, and more than $50-->6% which is what u get mah.. only with everyday card then another 5% wor... what do u mean you they removed the 5% when u did enjoy the 6%???... [confused]

5% is only applied when you are holding the card. Last time, without any special card, there is a 5% discount on site whenever you drive-in. Now, if you do not have their petrol discount card, you will have to pay what it is displayed there.

I also not sure but I believe if it applies to one brand, it will be the same for the rest. I drove pass Shell and the display is the same as SPC 95 at $2.036. So it means that the on site discount has been taken off liao. [thumbsdown]

Actually, I don't remember SPC giving site discount (unlike the others) for a long time. They only give discount 6-8% for SPA & U card holder + other credit card offers.

Have lah, on their electronic board...cos I always pump SPC mah...maybe this 5% discount ppl have forgotten about it, so even they have taken down no ppl know also. [laugh]

Bro, yours is 5% (mobil card) + 5% (credit card) lah. [laugh]

you can always apply for the smiles card then they will give u 5% on the spot.

I have SPC card lah, the topic is there used to have 5% on site discount and a total of 10 to 13% discount excluding credit card used.

I also have SPC card brother.

I just use the card that give me better discount. [;)]

In fact I feel SPC give lousy discount.