Dirtiest Kopishop in Singapore, JB and Batam

Apollo

Nw my turn to comprain...

This kopi shop place blk 18 Toh Yi Drive opp the tyre shop. Went there for lunch ytd.

From look machiam normal any kopishop, ask for economy rice. Then i sit down taking my food, i do notice pigeons gg abt. I was like damned. I do hate tat. Then this stoopid kid start chasing the birds and they were running and flying abt in the shop. Anyone who is a hygiene freak like me know how dirty it is when a pigeon start flapping it's wing and the lift time is when use the most energy to fly. so plenty of micro feather, dirt, bacteria flying abt.

The worst was when this pigeon flew over my food... damned. I cud not take it any more. Not tat it pooed or anything but can u imagine the amt of dirt and bacteria over the food...

I stopped taking the food and walked off. then as i passed the neighboring shops like provision store and bakery, i notice the pigeons neber go there even if there were food ard. My fear was confirm. the kopi shop pple were simply throwing some scraps to the floor and attracting pigeons.

So blardee disgusting. whip.gif

will neber step in tat place anymore. Pui!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

duh, sibeh sweatdrop.gif. shops liddat aplenty in Sgp

But the state of hygienic is subjective, depends on one's tolerance level

Be wary of pigeons' discharge, very 'contaminated' laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Turbocharged

A few years ago, I was having breakfast at Clementi Central.

Ordered two roti pratas and found that the woman was digging her nose just before handling the plate to me.

I drank my coffee without touching that prata.

Turbocharged
Anyone who is a hygiene freak like me know how dirty it is when a pigeon start flapping it's wing and the lift time is when use the most energy to fly

Yeah... we knew you must be a hygiene freak because you once posted a photo taken from your car. Your dashboard and windscreen looked sparking clean. Many here were impressed! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

During my schooling time at Ngee Ann Polytechnic, such pigeon scenes are common during the offpeak time at the various canteens. Not sure if they have clean up their act since.

this amt to how they handle the scaps and refuse mah.. if they keep well, no food pigeons/ cats wun come. some cleanevery lazy and uneducated bunch. just swipe the scrap to the floor and think magic will happen and nobody notice.

then they just stack the plates into a pail and think magic will happen and the pail also disappear.

of cos these pigeons and wat all r nature's vacuum cleaners but like vacuum cleaners if u look at the hose the suction head, they r very dirty indeed.

Supercharged

oey, if u r such a clean freak, how come our public toylet still freakg dirty??

back to yr topic, i used to work in a coffeeshop shop before in jb n spore. i can tell u hor, the cleanliness std hv dropped tremendously esp if FT are on board as staff.

n next time, survey yr surroundings like the floor for bird poop b4 u patronise the kopitiam.

Neutral Newbie

I buy food from there once in a while (it's very near my place) and quite like the duck rice. That was until my mum told me they leave their meat hanging in the stall overnight [jawdrop]. Not sure how she knows that but that's blardie disgusting lar. [thumbsdown]

lemme exprain 2 persons saying hor

"We are not able to be everywhere as a government to know everything in Singapore." - PM Lee

"It's not so simple" MM Lee

Halo, ex-kopi soh, u got salah boh? lightning cannot strike everywhere somemore i not getting peanut pay, u expect miracle fr me?

--------

Supercharged

lighting cannot strike everywhere i agree but u heard of the domino effects.

btw, i don't buy the buffalo berak that are being dished out. it is a matter of how much returns one get as compared to investg the time on other matter.

this is nothing

last time got one meighbourhood call neo teo village outside sungei gedong camp

inside this village got one kopi tiam

the flies number by the thousands [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy][dizzy][dead]

don believe ask chickenfarm and and last time sungei gedong people

now the whole village taken over by ah neh