Dishonest Dealer

Robo

ok.. just wanna share...please be careful of these 2nd hand dealers..

last month..my car got into an accident that i decided not to repair but just scrap..

so naturally i would be looking for a car.. between new or used.. i decided to get a used one instead... the price is better compared to new as the bulk of depreciation being thrown on the new owner..

so i began scouting.. found a aveo5 that seems really good. sony mp3 w/6disc changer, solar film and leather seat. den i realised the seller is the same one as the one that selled me my old car..

gave him a call and arrange for a meeting at his showroom. upon arriving the next day, realised i was able to shop in peace as there wasnt anyone in the place..

as the price was very good, i began checking whether there was any signs of accident. nothing seems to be wrong except a small dent near the passenger door. ok fine. i ask him whether or not he will fix it. he agreed. swee..

now is checking the interior and the comfort of the cabin. first noticed all that he mentioned in the ad is not present! No sony mp3 with changer headunit, no solar film except factory tint which of course is damn light, no leather just the standard fabric.

so asked him! eh.. dont have wadeva u mentioned in the ad leh! he swee swee agree, i will tint for u, fixed up a sony mp3, and also the leather. he still asked me wad colour i wanna put.

den came the part where the docus are being process. i asked him how long will he take to tow my old car to scrap yard. he said once the loan approved he will tow away... loan will take 3 days max!

swee.. cauz i cant possibly leave the car in my mech's place for too long also... paiseh mahz..

after 3 days i called him.. eh how!? loan??? he say no news leh.. nvm... i patiently wait and wait.. 5 days i called.. same answer... 7 days called again.. same answer given.. finally afetr nine days he called.. eh.. your loan hoseh liao! i can give u the car tmr.. i asked how? fix liao anot? the dent the HU, solar film and seats..solar film and all tmr i do for u! den said seats we must 50-50.. i was like wtf! eh siao eh u agreed de hor! den he came of stupid excuses say wad the loan money not enough to cover his profit... i said ok. nvm.. market price is $800. u drop in $500 back to me..

next day came.. went down late around 8plus cuz delayed by work. he parked the car at a super dark spot. so checked the car. ok dent fixed. but wtf! sony mp3 become panasonic!kNn! i asked eh siao eh! u not honest lehz! say sony now panasonic! u know how much diff anot!? den siao eh.. u say got solar film liao, u gonna coat it to be the standard legal!

he sian 1/2 lot tio spot liao.. told me to go his friend's place.. and do under his account.

called and went down on a saturday morning.. reach his place and the fellow tell me 2hrs later come back...only do 4 doors! knn where got do solar film do 4 dorrs nia! around 1hr later called me say sorry wor boss.. tdy cannot tmr. so tmr morning called hp off!

now i super hot liao. called the agent fark until he agreed on solar filming the whole door.. so on monday which is few days ago.. went down again wasted 4hrs... finally tinted the whole car.

so... please be careful make sure those peeps get your whole car done up before u collect... best is got black and white to double confirm.. just in case u all are curious who this dealer is... the name is similar to one of the super big organizations in sg.. somewhere in the entertainment line.. wanna know the name... gimme a pm.

ps. sorry if my story is too long winded...

↡ Advertisement

luckily they gave in to the solar film.. if not i every hour call and dee siao.. confirm nag until they give.. im quite ok with the seats so proabably in the future den i wrap myself..

that fellow still got the cheek to demand a meal from me.. hai...

best is black and white. if not done according to the requirement, i die die wont take car. go small claim court and ask him cough out money!!

suay suay that day is late liao.. i took the car told him i'll settle with him later..

Neutral Newbie

For my case when buying my used car I took my time to really examined and inspect at the car first and gave him my pricing,after some bargain and once agreed we carry on to the document part.I ask him to list down everything from car value to intrest rate and etc.......Finally before I sign I inform him any additional items after i sign will not be valid cos I get my wife to do a secret recording with her HP without him knowing. But lucky that guy is very steady and honest. [thumbsup]

yea i did.. pricing wise n problem only the stewpig equipment part.. wad made me angry was wad he stated in the advertisment.. super dishonest..

there nth much i can do thou cuz ads are just an invitation to treat..

Bro.. sad to hear this kind of experience you had encountered.

If I were you, I'll help the company to advertise for free in MCF.

Today is 21st century and still wanna play punk.

This kind of people, tan lui buay lin jin(hokkien).

Neutral Newbie

I can only say he is out to cheat people into viewing the car and pray that the buyer will forget what he promised on the advertisment

Neutral Newbie

i know of dealer who swapped ECU on my fren car...

[sweatdrop]

really Ba5tard, i tell u. have to spend money to find

a stock one.

anyway, hope the ride is all good now

PS. i was the guy who drove Saber to the 'scene'

the other time [:p]

next time for used car, offer based on what you see in the car, as is where is basis.

Get a cash discount instead to save all the hassles, you must understand new and used cars work differently

Neutral Newbie

Ya, you have a good preposition. Save the money and do the things you want outside, ask these dishonest dealer to do for you, siong man .... can we can see from our bro here, sigh [dizzy]

If I were you, I'll help the company to advertise for free in MCF.

Today is 21st century and still wanna play punk.

-----------

thats wad i told him, he swee gib me, i will consider recommending peeps to him.. his way of doing business, sooner or later gone...

I can only say he is out to cheat people into viewing the car and pray that the buyer will forget what he promised on the advertisment

-------------------

i tot so too.. he think since i needed to tow my car away urgently i can chinchai accept substandard goods/service!

no way!!if we agree this and this i expect nothing lower than tat

↡ Advertisement