SYNDICATE ORGANISED ACCIDENT SCAM!!

Guitar77

Neutral Newbie

gosh !!!! all this sound so bad [smallcry]

How to feel safe when on the road ..............??????????? feel like selling away my car.

Edited by Amos123
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

BAD NEWS....

TODAY GOT A CHAIN COLLSION nearly 10 cars.... around 7pm in JURONG......

ONE OF OUR BRUDDER SUFFER TOTAL LOST AND INJURY!

AND A GROUP OF GOOD CITIZENS OFFER HELP RIGHT AT THE SPOT FROM SIN MING AS USUAL!

just sharing my experience... i was sandwiched in a chain collision. Immediately, a grp of 4 guys (biz card title is 'claims consultant') appeared and said that the driver of vehicle behind me which hit my rear was their client. They then pursuaded the driver in front of me to also let them 'settle' the claim and repairs. I insisted that i wanted to arrange for my own insurer to tow my vehicle to authorised wkshop.

Guess what....the guys started to swarm ard me and said that since they now 'controlled' the cars both in front and behind me, if i don't let them do my vehicle, they will know how to write the accident story such that i will be disadvantaged.

Neutral Newbie

in the first place the driver behind should always leave a safe distance for jam brake and not tail gate. so for ppl who tail gate, serve them right!

Neutral Newbie

HANHAO if you ever kenna such case..you will be surprise that you can follow a safe distance you still may hit the car infront or a car will bang you from behind and you hit the car infront as well.

Those SCAMMER can E-brake on a high speed to a total STOP....

I guess from now once we get those workshop name card we pass it to LTA or the Police.

And ask those GOOD CITIZEN to fly kite if they recommend us their services.

If all drivers united this way it will surely reduce this scammers........

Neutral Newbie

rpeort to polis u think the singapore polis can catch them? if i were the workshop claims people i will sue the polis big time for defamation.

Neutral Newbie

so how do u deem the safe distance? if i'm not wrong theroy test tell us that if we travelling at 60kmh then safe distance will be around 6 car length. to simplify, it means speed u r travelling at divided by 10 will be ur safe distance. 90kmh will be 9 car lengths... imagine everybody using this safe distance on the road....i dun noe wat time i will reach hm then. [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

CONFIRM SYNDICATE AT WORK!!

If any of you got cheated or know someone who genna cheated, please go to make a police report. There's is lady who genna from them made a police report already. It's on Xin Ming dated 7th Sep.

Please all go and make similar police reports. If the police can link every report to the same workshop, then these mother fxxkers can finally be brought to justice.

i kena 3 accidents before

all also have good samaritians come out

but all 3 accidents, me and other accident party don want samaritian's offer

we own self settle [rolleyes]

but i think these ba kia don listurb heavy vehicle one [sly] becuase if they play heavy vehicle, they confirm kena squash in the middle [dead] between 2 trailers , cause heavy vehicle cannot brake in time [idea]

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

I got hold of a reporter from Xin Ming to write about this incident. For those of you who genna from this accident syndicate, please email [email protected] and consolidate your stories together.

Maybe you can all go to make a police report together and identify the workshop to catch these mother f***ers. Cheers to a lower insurance premium for all!

just sharing my experience... i was sandwiched in a chain collision. Immediately, a grp of 4 guys (biz card title is 'claims consultant') appeared and said that the driver of vehicle behind me which hit my rear was their client. They then pursuaded the driver in front of me to also let them 'settle' the claim and repairs. I insisted that i wanted to arrange for my own insurer to tow my vehicle to authorised wkshop.

Guess what....the guys started to swarm ard me and said that since they now 'controlled' the cars both in front and behind me, if i don't let them do my vehicle, they will know how to write the accident story such that i will be disadvantaged.

i dun understand how they can blame u for this..

u can always blame the one behind u!

that's why in a chain accident, the last car always pays the most... am i wrong? [confused]

Neutral Newbie

i kenna before also...it was on cte northbound, between moulmien and jalan bahagia exit.

The car infront for no reason suddenly jam braked and i had no choice but to jam brake immediately to avoid hitting it, but i see my rear mirror i know the march behind will hit me..and it happened. And out from nowhere, 2 guys started directing the traffic and assisted us to the side of the road, and there i see there were 2 other cars. I was thinking to myself how come got such good citizens one....as i was talking to the lady driving the march, this guy kept interrupting, telling me they can settle everything for me and can get me a car to drive while the car is in the workshop. I ignored them and settle everything with the other driver who gracefully admitted that its her fault and will pay all damages.

Now that i recall, i really find it fishy. [mad]

These pple are really scums...playing with pples' lives !!!

↡ Advertisement