New 2007 Nissan Qashqai / Dualis

Wintersonata

Supercharged

laugh.giflaugh.gif read cashcow n dualis is sama sama.

i requested online for brochure but the exec called me up to arrange for a test-drive.

i also tempted to get this since it can take ron 92. will go down for a test-drive when i am back.

see financially cheaper to opt for this or not if i trade in existg one. what's the interest like right now u got any idea?

↡ Advertisement

I thought the launch party for tomorrow is at Raffles Place? I got the invite with me, but not attending... Unless there has been a change in venue for those who RSVP [confused]

Turbocharged
laugh.giflaugh.gif read cashcow n dualis is sama sama.

i requested online for brochure but the exec called me up to arrange for a test-drive.

i also tempted to get this since it can take ron 92. will go down for a test-drive when i am back.

see financially cheaper to opt for this or not if i trade in existg one. what's the interest like right now u got any idea?

The cashcow is close to $90k and the Latio close to $60k. Cashcow definitely more expensive. I don't think mthly loan exp can be lowered much unless you stretch the loan period.

I am tempted but I think I will let it pass (this time). My Xiao Hong only 2 years old and I don't need such a big car also. Road tax and insurance will [knife] me. And petrol prices also going up. Have to consider pocket.

Maybe 2 years from now I will reconsider? [idea]

Sis Qpik, you coming for the mao mao show on 24th? would love to meet up with you.

Supercharged

i second that but murano is a different cup of tea.

this wld be good for those who is concerned w safety, won't require to take the vehicle off the road yet still wantg to achieve FC similar to a sedan.

Supercharged

hmm...return date TBA. waiting for petrol price to fall laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif otherwise hv to take a coach back liao sly.gif

so what the damage to yr wallet for cashcow?

Supercharged

yr Ah Hong is only 2yrs, mine 3yrs liao. got 2 monster with 1 cute Kitty coming, no maid so current ride do just fine but hv to install arm rest (current altis hv so used to it) n fog light (expects 80% travel in msia).

was thinkg of the safety aspect if kanna buang by pple. now a little phobia after seeing how the altis's rear doors (both side) cannot close properly after repaired due to being involved in a chain collision at the toll booth by a hilux.

well, if there's a drop in instalment amt, plus no change in no. of yrs loan perhaps can consider.

paiseh, won't be going for Cat Show cos not in town yet. don't worry, Tai Gor will call for MyCat MU once i go n collect my Kitty cos got so many things to learn fm all the Cat ShiFu.

Edited by Qpik

Paying $83k for the ride... My current ride abt 2.5+ years, got something back from selling the ride and repaying the loan so not too much loss... I have been eyeing this car for the past year so must [smash] when the metal is hot [bounce2]

Turbocharged

Yours is AT? cos Latio CVT got arm rest and fog light.

Depending on your Latio interest, prob higher than the 2.36% now, cashcow still should be higher, also depending on your downpayment.

Supercharged

woah....83k...that seems steep with the economic outlook being so bleak....

tks for sharing...i think i will give it a miss though i hv been eyeing this Moo since it's launch.

Supercharged

i opt for the cheapest that would be AT. no freebies at all fm SE as it was just launched.

yes, my current interest is lower than 2.36% and even if i'm willingly part with 50k, the opportunity cost not that worth considering current ride still driveable.

↡ Advertisement