New 2007 Nissan Qashqai / Dualis

Wintersonata

Neutral Newbie

Pictures taken today at Raffles Place. Definitely tomorrow will unveil the new Nissan Qashqai.

351713985_PisRE-L.jpg

351722990_EHtET-L-0.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Interest rate is at 2.38%.

Seriously, y doesnt any1 remember me when it comes to Nissan?? [smallcry]

If u give big discount and low interest rate, everyone sure rem u... [sly]

1. I have no control interest rates.

2. I wun survive long enuff in Nissan if i dun earn my keep, if I dun last long in Nissan, would I be letting my customers down? Who can they look for for after-sales service? [:)]

Nope... Currently there are 4 versions of the car: 1.6 and 2.0L petrol and 1.5 and 2.0L diesel... TCM only bringing in the 2.0L petrol, CVT 2WD version... In UK, they just launched the Qashqai (5+2) 7 seater, just opened for booking and should be on the roads in Europe by early September

Turbocharged

1.6l would probably not be a good choice. Look at the 1.5l Slphy. Puny engine pulling a big fat arse. Slow like shxt. Like bodybuilder who did not train his legs (15 inch rims). [thumbsdown]

1.8l would be a better match. Sufficient power which will entice potential buyers who do not need a 2l engine or are more FC conscious but yet able to pull the 2 tonne body with little difficulty.

Totally agreed... Unfortunately, Nissan only made the 2.0 engine for this car... No complaints though after test-driving, power is [thumbsup] and engine really quiet... I started the car and my family was like "You drive off without starting car meh???" I think the unladen weight is slightly less than 1.5 tonnes

Someone heard on the radio that the Raffles Place viewing is open to public today, I would expect the cars to be in the showrooms officially this weekend... Wait for Iziz to confirm lor [bounce2]

Turbocharged

When I test drove the Latio, cabin was super quiet also. When I got the Latio, it was super quiet in the cabin as well. But only lasted for 3 months then started to have a bit of road noise liao. Think it's due to tyres. Now after 2 years, cabin noise more but compared to other 1.6l Jap makes, still well below theirs. I think that will happen to the cashcow also.

A few months ago, I forgot I had on the engine in the carpark and actually on it again because I did not hear it idling.

I really hope they will have a 1.8l version. I really don't need a 2l engine esp when petrol prices are climbing up.

The Nissan website shows gross weight of 1960kg for the cashcow. Is that laden or unladen? Unladen is kerb weight?

I'm driving a Latio Sports too for the past 2.5+ years, the road noise does increase with age but defintely better than other makes... Hopefully the cashcow doesn;t have such a serious problem, my dad's driving a 2.0L Sylphy for the past year and the engine sound has not gotten louder as compated to my Latio so hopefully the same thing will happen for the Qashqai...

My bad... saw the wrong column for the weight of the car...

Edited by Shpesft
↡ Advertisement