Alfa servicing?

Jubilong

Yes, that is correct, cos they are very reliable. So is the agent, EA.

Boxman,

Can only agree 50% of what you said leh.

AS yes is good.

AC... they did a s--t spray paint job on my MITO.

AC... requested a rear number plate light holder donkey months ago and never get back to me. I dont bother to call them as i am not those hard up customer.

↡ Advertisement

One thing I don't understand until today is the relationship with City Motors and AC. Are they one and the same? The one that got contracted to do repainting is AC or City Motors? Always confused with the names lah. Furthermore they are side by side.

Neutral Newbie

One thing I don't understand until today is the relationship with City Motors and AC. Are they one and the same? The one that got contracted to do repainting is AC or City Motors? Always confused with the names lah. Furthermore they are side by side.

Some of the older alfisti should know. But they might not want to post here. ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Boxman,

Can only agree 50% of what you said leh.

AS yes is good.

AC... they did a s--t spray paint job on my MITO.

AC... requested a rear number plate light holder donkey months ago and never get back to me. I dont bother to call them as i am not those hard up customer.

Babe... You should complain. I never have had that problem. I order, pay cash in full, and receive in about 2 weeks latest.

So if you've paid, better ask for it...

But I do hear of many complaints from Many many workshops, not just them, of ppl who order parts but don't wanna pay deposit... and never turn up to collect. And you know lah, there are such cheapo singaporeans one. [laugh]

I have also heard of workshops who ordered parts for customer, and the parts come in about 18 months later.... or more maybe even longer. Best thing is integrity, they call up the customer to collect cause the customer paid in full.

Bester than Best, the customer forgot he ordered and paid for it.

had bad experience(s) at AC. would strongly advice against them.

AS is better, though a tad more expensive.

but for general servicing i just go to Autodynamac... i've seen a couple of 156/Mitos there too.

Just to check, if vehicle still under warranty, is it better to send back to EA for servicing or just send to AS or AC? the pros and cons? thanks a lot.

Just to check, if vehicle still under warranty, is it better to send back to EA for servicing or just send to AS or AC? the pros and cons? thanks a lot.

Haha...u will definitely get variable answers.... those who will follow the schedules and those who dont and dont care anymore [laugh]

If u really wanna know...pop the question during our kopi & kaya tyme and u will get first-hand answers.... so let's have kopi! [inlove]

I will say go back to EA for your schedule servicing. Other then that, it is your call to choose any.

I will say go back to EA for your schedule servicing. Other then that, it is your call to choose any.

Agreed. Follow the scheduled servicing if you want your warranty.

Between that, you can service as many times as you want to, at any of the workshops, regardless if its AC or AS. You can even try AutoVox or others.

Cheers

but for general servicing i just go to Autodynamac... i've seen a couple of 156/Mitos there too.

AutoDynamac...as in Raymond's AD at Ubi Industrial?

Neutral Newbie

I noticed the workshops that pop up are either Alfa City (AC) or Alfa Sportivo (AS)?

Hi Fella, do try both to know the diff. Everyone has their own opinion and preference.

So long your bella comes out feeling great again and won't rip your pockets apart :D

Neutral Newbie

Where is Autodynamac?