Alfa servicing?

Jubilong

Neutral Newbie

Cool, thanks let me know. Also if you are going ahead with your order. I don't mind ordering some stuff from EBspares as well. We can share the cost of shipping.

You have mail :)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I can't seem to add a new topic so I'll hijack this one....

Anyone have any workshop to recommend that knows how to replace the old limited slip differential to the newer Q2 LSD ? Anyone did it before?

I can't seem to add a new topic so I'll hijack this one....

Anyone have any workshop to recommend that knows how to replace the old limited slip differential to the newer Q2 LSD ? Anyone did it before?

'Old LSD'?? Wat car u driving? If u hv the parts, then workshops like LTM, DTC or those performance-workshops will be able to do it. But if u need them to get the parts, then better to check on compatibility first.

Neutral Newbie

'Old LSD'?? Wat car u driving? If u hv the parts, then workshops like LTM, DTC or those performance-workshops will be able to do it. But if u need them to get the parts, then better to check on compatibility first.

I'm driving a GT 3.2V6 2005 model so it has the "old LSD" ... The newer alfas have the Q2 LSD and I ordered the parts from UK but I'm wonder which workshops have experience fitting them

Yeah! U know me? You are?

R5GT > Punto GT > 156 TS > 156 JTS > 159 JTS now....

Wah!!! Bugger you still around and looks like you have been driving Italian all these while. Dude remember me bo? The Black Punto GT with White rims, LordGT.

wahahaha... Now I hv a 147. :)

Yeah! U know me? You are?

R5GT > Punto GT > 156 TS > 156 JTS > 159 JTS now....

Wah!!! Bugger you still around and looks like you have been driving Italian all these while. Dude remember me bo? The Black Punto GT with White rims, LordGT.

wahahaha... Now I hv a 147. :)

↡ Advertisement