Any fishing kaki here???

Dynaway

anyone here likes or goes fishing regularly????

pond fishing, reservior fishing(luring), off-shore fishing

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

havent try there yet..... i heard the road not very suitable for cars with lowered susp... is it??

some gravel track rite?

If you got lobang for spot that has good chance of landing catch regularly, I may consider dusting off the spider webs from my tackle box. [laugh]

I am serious abt it [nod]

• Praise 1

Seems like the fish r returning to local waters.

Last week 2 groups went to local waters & the catch was very respectable.

I going to join them for the next trip to see for myself. [nod]

(edited)

mahahaha i got some spot.... but havent been there for donkey years.... not too sure if they are still ard....

u can try the longkang next to the Sembawang bottletree village.....

along the beach... can get some whitings (sua Jiam)...

Edited by Dynaway

300 GT???? i think abit exagerating... tat pond u talking abt at Sungei Buloh is it.... commonly call Auntie Pond.

tat section they used to call Blue Water Bay....but now become Green Water liao... no more blue... lol

WOW [shocked] That many in SG waters is really good. [thumbsup] But maybe only 1kg or less each ah.

But still so many Ang Kueh in SG is something. Maybe cos our waters getting cleaner so the fish r returning.

I had a fren who caught a 2kg red grouper(coral trout) at the area near benjamin shears bridge about 4 years back. He even showed me the photo. [shocked]

If the fishing keeps improving, I just might stop going to Tg.Pinang & Msia altogether.

Just play around SG waters for a 1 day or night trip is not bad.

i havent tried TP.....i think Malaysia water is also over-fished... havent heard any great catch from there in recent years...

our water do have some surprises on n off..... but i fish local water mainly target Ang Cho....

havent try there yet..... i heard the road not very suitable for cars with lowered susp... is it??

some gravel track rite?

farmway 1, if lowered drive slowly, still can...

farmway 3 is normal road..... no suspension also can [laugh]

Tag along with some young chaps about 1+ months ago to Changi/Ubin waters..... cannot even recognise the damn place anymore. Got barrier around Ubin... then got this chain of floating barrier in the waters.... really not nice to go out anymore.

Worse thing is whole damn night got nothing. Then at 8am, go to the supposedly hot Chermin spot (near Hyundai area)..... I was the only one to get a ~ 1.5kg Chermin. That was it. [:|]

Think go pond better lah.... if not good catch rate... can anytime pack up & go.

WOW [shocked] That many in SG waters is really good. [thumbsup] But maybe only 1kg or less each ah.

But still so many Ang Kueh in SG is something. Maybe cos our waters getting cleaner so the fish r returning.

I had a fren who caught a 2kg red grouper(coral trout) at the area near benjamin shears bridge about 4 years back. He even showed me the photo. [shocked]

If the fishing keeps improving, I just might stop going to Tg.Pinang & Msia altogether.

Just play around SG waters for a 1 day or night trip is not bad.

Edited by Dwoon
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1