Any fishing kaki here???

Dynaway

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] Is true, their boat condition is worse than those boat at Changi area.

Actually for Sedili boat 4 person is good enough otherwise you have no room to move around. Last week I went there, the weather and current is very bad [:(]

Next trip will go Rompin to aim for sailfish [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Local fishing no need to worry about monsoon. So many islands to hide behind.

Kenna in the wide open SCS then u know what is balls drop. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

We also can try Penggerang for 1 day/night trip. If lucky, got reasonable catch.

My balls almost drop about 11 yrs ago.

Went to Indo...6hrs boat ride into the open sea. Its the SCS of Indo side.Can't see any island at all.

Sudden storm and you can see water on both side of the boat. lucky its a 48FT...If not say [wave][wave] . All on board got seasick from the 3 storey wave except the captain just luffing and happily cruising back to find islands to take shelter.

After storm...went out back to the open.. a good catch of Batangs on thrawling... power [thumbsup]

More than 10 yrs ago...went to the lighthouse to fish.

Went with the famous boatman and was surprise that Singapore still can get so much big fish.

2D1N...total more than 150 of mix types.8 people.

Average 2kg and above. Biggest catch was a 30kg stingray. I still tot kenna car tyre...so heavy in water.

or

Go to SPM2 near jurong island. Aim for Taman...6 hooks go down at least 4 hooks kenna.

That time was lucky a big big group swam under our boat. All reasonable size of 15cm.

Hahaha. U went out recently. How was the catch?

We ever go out 6 persons plus boatman & 2 crew. [sweatdrop] But the capt & crew stay in front most of the time so the whole back area was for us only.

Catch was so-so only but sometimes got good catch. Tenggiri is so far the best we got. [thumbsup]

Storm in those big (70') Tg.Pinang boats is no sweat. I kenna once in the small trawler we took from Penggerang. I tot I was going to die that night. [angel]

But since then, I've been tru so many storms, I just sleep till it's over & then go & fish again. [laugh]

Tg.Pinang boats mostly we go out abt 6 hrs to fish in the open SCS. Also no islands around. Sometimes we never even see another boat for 3 days. [sweatdrop] But there is where the big & good fish are. [thumbsup]

Which lighthouse? Sultan Shoal or Raffles? Tuas side now quite productive. I am planning to go there for my next local trip.

Now checking for a good date & boat availability.

2kg in SG water is good. Stingray if u kenna in strong current, God bless you. [sweatdrop]

SPM2 is a popular spot with our local anglers. [thumbsup]

Horsburgh lighthouse.

The well-known captain during that time was call peter or peterson ( forgot the name )

4 - 5 hrs ride from Punggol Marina.

Actually singapore long kang also not bad also. The serangoon river near HG ave 7, before they modified that area, can get nice size gim mak lor..table size somemore...

I was using rapala shallow runner. Good tides can get a couple in an hour.

But now, the entire river like kenna polluted from the construction. only cat fish takes the bit. [sweatdrop]

Starting to brush off the dust from my equipment already...anyone organizing?

Neutral Newbie

Last week the catch was very bad, strong wind, strong current,

even used no. 18 sinker our lines still "flying" !

Maybe Sep. or Oct. go to try again [laugh]

muahaha.... okok.. but i not a good organiser... muahaha..,.... maybe u all organise n jio me better... mauhaha

is ponggol pond still in operation?????

been quite a while since i last went there.... last week i went auntie pond...

bro,

nice eng ko for your 2004 southern island trip, missed good old Keppel Marina.....

Do include me in your PM list if u were to do some local fishing, will try my best to make it. thanks

One more overseas trip with Ah Cheah (TP) in mid Nov08, after tt, have to hang up the rods for some time when the 2nd bb pop early 09.

rgrds

i've already hang up my gears for a number of years liao..... only recently jus started back again..... lol

i also wait for ppl to jio me go trip..... i dun have boatman contact.... lol

OH Horsburg already in SCS. Sorry but I dont remember boatmen named peter or peterson??? [confused]

I planning a local trip around Tuas waters soon. Checking for good tide & availability of the boat 1st.

Wil post here once date is confirmed & u guys can let me know who wants to join.

Sud take abt 6 pax, so maybe 1 or 2 from MCF can join in. [:)]

Last week the catch was very bad, strong wind, strong current,

even used no. 18 sinker our lines still "flying" !

Maybe Sep. or Oct. go to try again [laugh]

===============

That is why must check the tides 1st. [nod]

Too strong current very hard to stay down. No current means no fish. [sly]

Too much rain means water too cold. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement