Recommended hotels in KL for safe overnight parking

Wt_know

hi,

i recalled there was a thread discuss recommended hotels in KL for safe overnight parking especially for sg cars.

i don't seem to be able to find that thread.

anyone ?

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Just bringing this post back to life. Driving to KL for short holiday, any tips on safe hotel parking or hotel parking i should avoid?

Thanks alot

Just bringing this post back to life. Driving to KL for short holiday, any tips on safe hotel parking or hotel parking i should avoid?

Thanks alot

wait until 2016 for HSR... stressfree + 90mins nia....  

*joke joke* 

the 4star n abv hotels all quite safe la.. but if you driving ard .. i suggest large open air near shopping agst parking undergrd...  

infact.. i left my car fully at swiss garden.. juz taxi'ed ard for piece of mind

• Praise 1

wait until 2016 for HSR... stressfree + 90mins nia....  

*joke joke* 

the 4star n abv hotels all quite safe la.. but if you driving ard .. i suggest large open air near shopping agst parking undergrd...  

infact.. i left my car fully at swiss garden.. juz taxi'ed ard for piece of mind

How was swiss garden? i also will jus park there whole time, jus taxi around. any other hotels u tried?

How was swiss garden? i also will jus park there whole time, jus taxi around. any other hotels u tried?

SG was ok.. chose it for the location.. quite convenient.. rooms.. nothing to crow about.. tad old for my personal liking.. but heck.. it was only a place to sleep anyways... 

i stayed Royale BB before also.. more expensive... but room better.. location ok ..  

i think for KL location is my top priority...  

• Praise 1

SG was ok.. chose it for the location.. quite convenient.. rooms.. nothing to crow about.. tad old for my personal liking.. but heck.. it was only a place to sleep anyways... 

i stayed Royale BB before also.. more expensive... but room better.. location ok ..  

i think for KL location is my top priority...  

I thought SG is nearer to pudu, the bus station, i would prefer in bukit bintang area where all the shopping is. i usualy went to Radius, which is like barely $70 a night, but i read reviews saying they changed name and owner and everyone is saying its bad now.

Istana hotel and westin is pretty near, about $200 a night, but like u said jus to sleep. is SG walkable to Lot 10 and all that?

I thought SG is nearer to pudu, the bus station, i would prefer in bukit bintang area where all the shopping is. i usualy went to Radius, which is like barely $70 a night, but i read reviews saying they changed name and owner and everyone is saying its bad now.

Istana hotel and westin is pretty near, about $200 a night, but like u said jus to sleep. is SG walkable to Lot 10 and all that?

walkable... but suggest u cab back.. in case lug too many things... u can look at royale i guess...  

i stayed time sq before also.. but so self containing and inconvenience to cab out.. i didnt leave the hotel.. juz chilled there

• Praise 1

walkable... but suggest u cab back.. in case lug too many things... u can look at royale i guess...  

i stayed time sq before also.. but so self containing and inconvenience to cab out.. i didnt leave the hotel.. juz chilled there

ok just checked on agoda, swiss is pretty cheap, $70+ a night, i guess my biggest concern is parking safety. since uv tried parking there then i guess its good then, tanx man

ok just checked on agoda, swiss is pretty cheap, $70+ a night, i guess my biggest concern is parking safety. since uv tried parking there then i guess its good then, tanx man

i recommend the ship in KL for makan if u can find time.. and order the escargots.... the sauce i like alot...  

• Praise 1

Thanks alot

Drive Korean car, they never steal Korean cars in MY.

:D

i recommend the ship in KL for makan if u can find time.. and order the escargots.... the sauce i like alot...  

i normally go for the street food there, i like the street side bbq fish, where u sit at the side of the road, choose ur fish, and they bbq for u, but i guess il try the ship.

first time im driving there tho. coe ending soon so prolly last trip with the car.

true, but mine american. shud get a korean next car

• Praise 1

I don't know why people are worried about car stolen in MY.

Its SG that people have to worry if this post is true.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2698947-how-to-prevent-car-from-being-stolen/?p=5496832

Its very diff in sg and in msia, we know sg well, its homeground, plus theres a much higher chance of catching the culprit as compared to msia, msia is huge and they can be anywhere.

honestly wudnt u be worried to leave ur car a few days in msia?

or Saab..... proven :XD:

You can try Grand Millenium. Very central location. Stayed there for 2 nights. Car parked at their underground carpark the whole time without issue. Got security guard patrol around the carpark. I still do the usual head-in parking with full locked steering and steering lock.

I just taxi or train around. 

But then again...I was driving a saab... so take that as an additional security measure.

• Praise 1

Swiss Garden should be fine. the hotel has its own parking area. i ever stayed at a boutique hotel along Jalan Alor and Dorsett which is at Jalan Imbi. both have basement car parks.

or Saab..... proven :XD:

You can try Grand Millenium. Very central location. Stayed there for 2 nights. Car parked at their underground carpark the whole time without issue. Got security guard patrol around the carpark. I still do the usual head-in parking with full locked steering and steering lock.

I just taxi or train around. 

But then again...I was driving a saab... so take that as an additional security measure.

Grand Mill is the one smack in the middle of the shopping centres ah? price difference with swiss garden is double, going for 5 days. but price isnt bad for a 5 star hotel in the shopping area

Its very diff in sg and in msia, we know sg well, its homeground, plus theres a much higher chance of catching the culprit as compared to msia, msia is huge and they can be anywhere.

honestly wudnt u be worried to leave ur car a few days in msia?

Not true.

In Sg, once stolen, it is likely to become spare parts or goes into a container.

In MY, once stolen, it will be driven across border to PSA port & goes into a container ALSO.

↡ Advertisement