[Breaking News] real Bigfoot killed

Apollo

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle4531119.ece

US hunters claim to have found Bigfoot BIGFOOT_383332a.jpg

The Georgia hunters crammed their "Bigfoot" into a freezer Philippe Naughton

Two American hunters say they have a bit of a surprise in their freezer: a Bigfoot, or Sasquatch.

The pair, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, say that they discovered the body of the mythical apeman in a remote forest in northern Georgia - USA not Eastern Europe - about two weeks ago.

They plan to present "DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature" at a press conference in Palo Alto, California, tomorrow and an associate said that the body would be on show as well.

Mr Whitton is a Georgia police officer currently on leave after being shot in the line of duty while Mr Dyer is a former prison warden. The two men also run a Bigfoot tracking business.

Photos already posted on the web show a large ape-like creature crammed into a domestic chest freezer.

Announcing their find, the cryptozoologists said that the creature was seven foot seven inches (2.31m) tall and weighs over 500lb (230kg). It is has both human and ape-like features and - as its nickname suggests - huge flat feet measuring 16-3/4 inches (42.5 cm) in length.

Mr Whitton and Mr Dyer say that they are sure the creature walks upright because they sighted several of them on the day that they found the creature's body.

The claims have been met with widespread scepticism but the pair have won the backing of America's best know Bigfoot hunter, Tom Biscardi, who has been searching for the creature since 1971 and says that he is sure the find is authentic.

"It's a huge situation for me after 35 years, because I've wanted to bring one back," Mr Biscardi told the Sydney Morning Herald.

"They showed me the body. They took me to the area where they found it - it took a day and a half to get there."

"I got to be honest, when I first saw it I hated to see it in that state it was in. I wanted to capture one so the world could see it walking. I guess this is the next best thing for the time being," he said.

Mr Biscardi said that a video filmed by the two men the day they found the body showed at least "three others walking upright like a man". He is now co-operating with the two men in trying to capture another Bigfoot alive.

Speaking of tomorrow's press conference, he added: "We'll release the DNA analysis, and we'll have the body right next to the two boys ... then you can see it's real, that it's not all bxxxxxxt."

-----------------

↡ Advertisement