E Class Vs Honda Integra on CTE Amk Ave 1

Latioboy

Was in the car coming home from car ride in town.

My dad was driving and about to exit CTE Amk Ave 1

Suddenly this Black fierce E class zoomed past me. Quite modded and fast. Then 2 Secs later this Honda Integra was following behind super closely.

First thought was that they were racing. cause E Class was very fierce.

Suddenly, don't know for what reason the Integra just swerved left and i think wanted to overtake the E class. E class was already doing close to 100km/h i guess.

Integra LITERALLY swerved to the left, and I think he swerved too much. He ended up doing up a S shaped drift and i heard EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tyre burn. OMG.

Following the S shape drift was a 360 deg turn and then..... BUANG the side barrier. whole car direction changed and was facing us.

All these happened in 5 split seconds. My father just jammed on the brakes as we were the 2nd car. In front of us was this Sonata Taxi ( since taxi's can jam brake smoothly, we came to a stop kinda smoothly too. LOL)

Then drove past the integra slowly. The guy was shaken.

E class just stopped 50m further front and came down with the SUPER DUPER ANGRY face. Omg i guess road rage gonna happen.

My dad just drove off and then came the yakkings from him about road safety and the obvious need NOT to tailgate and get angry.

Just relating a accident that really stirred me. Now i know the dangers and consequences of speeding.

Bros, Speeed thrills but KILLS. (:

Cheers! ( goes off to sleep with the image of integra doing 360 deg turn and eeeeeeeeeeking the tyres)

Anyone saw this?

Edited by Latioboy
↡ Advertisement

Yeah. I was like just STUNNED.

If the integra smashed into the barrier harder , the driver sure hurt cause the car turned 360 deg and the driver was literally NEXT to the barrier.

it's more like it's a pity that integra guy didn't guy..

we dun need someone like that on the road.. the freaking CTE is very slow and crowded liao.. we dun need another accident to create more chaos and ERP..

[furious][furious][furious]

Neutral Newbie

nvr see the whole accident, but got see the owner of the black integra and the car of cos, by the side of the road. lucky the road was not too packed, if not, more cars will be implicated by this type of driver...

i think the car not really seriously damaged ;ah, but tow car is there for standby anyway...

yeah. my dad alr braced for impact cause he told me and my mom that he guess the intergra cannot stop in time and then we would bang. but thank god for superb braking skills my father had. We stopped.

Sigh.... they should up lorry. Car buang like, E class still come out and fight. tsk tsk

integra was not badlyh damaged. Think only his front right fender buang the barrier and maybe his rim kena kerbed.

But i hope that few roundws of 360 deg turn really made him realise his lesson about swerving too hard. I literally saw him swerve to overtake the E class, then he swerve too much, the car leaned towards the left, and then it lost control. Tsk tsk.

Huh.. 100kph only.. Have you seen cars doing 140 in CTE before?

Anyway, the Integra driver no skill one, crash in CTE.. LMAO.. should have died there and then, 1 less unskilled road menace on the road.

"Then 2 Secs later this Honda Integra was following behind super closely."

You never hear of the 2-second rule?

You description very contradicting leh. At 100kmh using the 2sec rule, the distance between 2 cars should be quite large.

no i mean, the e class zoomed past so fast that he was just like 4 to 5 car lengths away after i saw it zoom past. with the integra hot on his heels.

Yeah.

Huh.. 100kph only.. Have you seen cars doing 140 in CTE before?

Anyway, the Integra driver no skill one, crash in CTE.. LMAO.. should have died there and then, 1 less unskilled road menace on the road.

of cos have lah

But that 100km/h was the dangerous kind. Not the cruising kind.