Toto winners pls come in

Shern25

Is there anyone out there who also suddenly become millionaire overnight by winning toto first price? What is it like to become suddenly rich? Do you invest them? Or have u spent it all already in properties, cars, women etc. Is there any family disputes arises because u won and family unhappy in the way u distribute to them? Is your life really changed for the good after u strike toto?

Edited by Shern25
↡ Advertisement

Getting rich overnight is a very interesting phenomenon. It is well recorded that for an average person where his mind is not conditioned to the wealth, will squander or ill manage the money and very soon he will be back to his last level of affluence. Many individuals who won MILLIONS in lottery often becomes poor very soon.

For an individual that has made it big by his resoucefullness often is able to become a millionaire, lose everything and become a millionaire again. His mind is conditioned to that level of wealth and that propels his actions to become a millionaire repeatedly subconsciously.

A person once said this and I agree:

"Your wealth is not measured by what you have. Your wealth is measured by what you have left after you have lost everything."

no change in lifestyle after winning 3 plus 1 lah

for > 1 million, have to strike first, then can answer your questions, so

please wait with me

Edited by Adawang

Turbocharged

looking for me ah?

no change leh...

tio $20, immediately donate back to singaporepools the following day [:|][:|][:|]

Those that really tio the top prizes one will be busy planning how to use/invest/save the $$$ [nod][nod][nod]

I don't think that they will magnifest themselves here ... [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

was it you pushing around at the cashier waiting for that 1.2mil cheque??

me standing behind you... tongue.gif

nah i am the one behind you, the one infront of u is not me, someone elsecrazy.gif