Haunted Estates in Singapore

Calefare

Neutral Newbie

Nothing beats a horror story in Singapore. Besides, records shows that horror books were the most borrowed genre in local Libraries.

Remembered I was travelling in a Taxi towards Punggol new estates and the cab driver took a short cut via Buangkok instead of taking the SLE and TPE.

Along the way were many new but vacant HDB blocks (except for a few occupied units) along Buangkok. Felt eerie although it was only 6 plus in the evening.

The cab driver told me that the estate is haunted as many of his colleagues drove past at night and saw some paranormal "things" on the road.

He also told me that a young couple wanted to return their new flat in Buangkok to HDB bcos they saw a "woman" cooking in their unit when they opened the door.

Well, it is up to us whether we believe these sightings but anyhow, do you have any interesting stories to share on haunted estates in Singapore? [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Neo Tiew Road after the BBC broadcast station between 2.30am to 4am. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

if you are lucky, u will see one naked lady with long hair flagging down passing vehicle (although every few vehicles passes by there)

can ask those drivers (fishmongers) going to Lim Chu Kang end to collect fishes and who uses this road as short cut to Woodland via Kranji & Neo Tiew Road.......

Neutral Newbie

I should be grateful if you do not come in and turn this L & E thread into a neo-political one to achieve your own hidden agenda whatever you have in mind.

Thank you [flowerface]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

there a lot of ppl fishing, even day time sometimes when i go golfing there

no need for 2-4am, we leave the place 7plus 8 already feel a little errie liow [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

The best part is that there in no major accidents happen along Neo Tiew Road itself but Lim Chu Kand Road and Kranji Road (Kranji Dam) always have fatal accidents..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

(Neo Tiew Road is in between Lim Chu Kang Rd and Kranji Dam)

[shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

think was around 2 months ago, there was a fatal accident just around Neo Tiew Rd and (Lim Chu Kang or Kranji Dam) junction. was driving into Kranji Sanctuary Golf course for a game, saw the sign board "Fatal Accident".. and it states the acccident occurred was past midnight.

Its always happen at the junctions of both ends but not the inner road...... very wierd... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

maybe when ppl travels along the inner road, they have the feeling and better slow down.... [sly][sly][sly]

Neo Tiew Road after the BBC broadcast station between 2.30am to 4am. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

if you are lucky, u will see one naked lady with long hair flagging down passing vehicle (although every few vehicles passes by there)

The old 3-room block directly facing anglican high school 11pm onwards, if you lucky, you may see naked man running out of the bathroom. [lipsrsealed]

The old 3-room block directly facing anglican high school 11pm onwards, if you lucky, you may see naked man running out of the bathroom.

hmmm......... army doing tactical movement there..... [sly][sly][sly]

then suddenly, OC shouted "fall-in" ......... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

can ask those drivers (fishmongers) going to Lim Chu Kang end to collect fishes and who uses this road as short cut to Woodland via Kranji & Neo Tiew Road.......

once i went on date and ended up at neo tiew past midnight.

we ended up arguing over A WORD i accidentally said(you know lah women) and she die die insisted on leaving the car and taking taxi home. Tried to pacify her but she was raving mad. She left the car and walked to the main road to stop passing taxis (as if there were).

She had long hair, and was not wearing very much [gorgeous]

anyway i didn't move. 1/2 and hour and lots of mosquito bites later, she came back to the car.

I hereby apologise for any confusion.

Singapore roads are haunted by a frightening ghost know as the White Rider. The White Rider is an apparition dressed in white, riding on a steed of white. His reputation is so fearsome drivers get an involuntary shiver down their spines when his name is mentioned.

The White Rider can appear anytime and anywhere on the roads, usually when you least expect it. Some have even claimed to have seen him in broad daylight! When you see White Rider materialize behind you, keep calm and drive normally. Otherwise, White Rider may pull you car over with the wave of his hand and proceed to suck your blood.

White Rider has a sister known only as "Fatimah". Fatimah is a female vampire who likes to shelter under a ghostly umbrella and haunts public carparks. If you see a ghostly wisp of hell paper on your windscreen, you know you have been Fatimah'ed.

I have already been attacked by Fatimah a few times but have evaded the clutches of White Rider.

Dunno true or not but one of my bunk mates saw a charbor figure zooming behind him when he was riding to camp through Neo Tiew in one of the mornings when we in pro for reservist [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

He immediately 'Tar You' & zoom off [dead][dead][dead]

White Charbor figure [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Edited by Mzrmazda3