19. Old Aljunied rd

20. Gambas ave

21. Sembawang road

22. Deadly bend at PIE after BKE exit

23. BKE near satellite

24. Pasir Panjang near Haw Par Villa

25.Labrador Park

26. SAFTi

Not very sure if u guys have heard b4,bedok resevoir,there was these two blks where it can be seen by driving along the PIE towards changi.
↡ Advertisement

A true account that happen with a group of friends during my poly. We rented a car out for the night and was travelling to changi v via costal road. Halfway through, we felt a hugh front impact feeling like we knocked down something. My friend jammed the brakes and we went down to check, there was nothing, everyone felt as though we had hit something very hard but there was nothing anywhere even under the car. We felt chills running and quickly got into the car and drove to changi v. Till this day we are still puzzled by what happen that night.

I stayed at bedok reservoir for 20+ years. Heard of it but never had any happenings when I used to go out or back at unearthly hours.

I went OCH, devils, mt pleasant road, LCK 2 days back nothing leh.. I dont believe in them anyway [laugh] OCH, i went all the way up, was super dark though haaha. Saw a lorry, like fetching a few guys inside.. Maybe its SPI?

Turbocharged

I got a first hand story.

Near My wife's parents place, there is this haunted corner unit that has been around for a LONG time. They lived in their estate for over 20 years so they know the history, supposedly some suicide.

And I think there is some truth because I personally have witness how often the house changes hand (I know my wife for 10 years and I think the house has changed 5+ owners during that time). And in some crazy circumstances. Example, one family packed up and left in the middle of the night and left the house empty for MONTHS before managing to sell it off.

Now it is undergoing major renovation, ie walls totally being hacked and rebuilding, although the last major renovation was only like 3 years ago.

That place is REALLY scary.

if i were the owner, i will rent the hse to many FT ah nehs....hahah...the ghost sure buay tahan one...hehe....

with regard to OCH, i drove up my CAR to the top and parked and explored the area w my frens middle of the night. nothing scary except we were surprised to see a grp of parents w kids walking very fast dunno from where...up to the highest point of och (where 2 storeys buildings located) and then walked down the small stairs to a lighted sorta chalet? below???

im huh? they so daring? im sure they r not ghosts..

Turbocharged

terrace house, near YCK mrt area.

next time, I dun dare to anyhow buy terrace house :) I think I will buy near somewhere where I am familiar with.

That house is really spooked. nobody can stay there for more than 1-2 years. some gave up in months...... I never see anything in that house, but the fact is all the owners cannot stay long....