Young female rider scratched my bump and rode off!

Fongs

Neutral Newbie

Date: 18/8/08

Time: 7.30pm+

Scenario:

2-lane traffic, roadworks on right lane near Bt Gomak MRT. Traffic slowed down considerably due to 2 lanes merged into 1 with the usual busy traffic at junction outside of MRT. I was on left-most lane, following in lin patiently and keeping to my lane.

I've stopped down for ard 10secs when I heard a 'thump' sound from my right rear. I checked my rear view mirror + side mirror. Just in time to notice a young P-plate female rider squeezing between my right rear and car behind me. She was trying hard to maneuver her bike and eventually got thru'. I was like 'Hey, u hitted my backside!'... [jawdrop] Too late, she rode away swiftly between the lanes. Not even time for me to note down her licence plate no.

I got home to check my rear. True enough, she has left her mark. A more than 10cm long scratch along my right rear bumper, no dent though. Tried to polish off but still bears a tattoo. To really remove the mark will need a respray = min. $100.

Another suck thumb situation! [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Bro, sorry to hear about your incident [:/]

Guess you jus got to suck thumb and come up the re-spray cost from your own pocket [:|]

Some of these bikers jus like to squeeze & squeeze [:|]

I ever kena a similar scenario except that it was a cyclist whom did the same while waiting at the traffic junction. It was a two lane road. I was on the left and there was a big truck parking. Traffic lights was red hence all of us came to a stop [nod][nod][nod] This CB cyclist jus wanna squeeze through from the left with such little allowance and his bicycle handle knocked onto my left side mirror causing it to flip outwards [:|] Though there was no damage but definately one is not 'Song' especially at that time, my ride was still very new [:|] That fuxker jus quickly cycle away [:|]

KNN.... Squeeze & squeeze ... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Cannot even wait for a moment [:|]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Sorry to hear that, if possible, try touch up paint yourself, recently I knock on the driver's mirror of a nissan, stop and let him check, said sorry and all is cool...

Bro I understand how you feel...

I was at sungei road when this ah pek cyclist swerved into my wing mirror, hit it and left a long scratch on my rear door with his bicycle handle.

The feeling damn sian and really LL suck thumb. [bigcry][bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Well, it happened rather quickly - from the 'thump' to her get away is less than 1/2 min. Within seconds from the 'thump', i didn't really know who or wat hit me. I thought cud be car behind me? Or the bike doing the 'stunt'?

I've my family on board with baby at the back seat. My main concern is safety for them. Car spoil can repair. pple injured... [dead]

Neutral Newbie

Then she'll hit my door and claim me leh... becoz i open door suddenly. Also, might get her injured! [dead]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for all your replies... [cool] Seems like i not the only one who kena this kind of sh*t. [:|]

Nope u are not, we all have our fair share of experiences with motor cyclist.

My incident was that i was stationary at the traffic junction & a motor cycle was stopped rather close on my left. When the lights turned green i accelerated off & my left side mirror hit the handlebar of the motorcycle & flipped inwards. Luckily no damage after i inspected, everything happened quickly & i couldn't turn my head to see wat happened to the bike [:/]

Neutral Newbie

I'd like to but u can't chase after a bike riding between 2 lanes in a traffic jam. I want her to pay for my re-spray! [:/]

Date: 18/8/08

Time: 7.30pm+

Scenario:

2-lane traffic, roadworks on right lane near Bt Gomak MRT. Traffic slowed down considerably due to 2 lanes merged into 1 with the usual busy traffic at junction outside of MRT. I was on left-most lane, following in lin patiently and keeping to my lane.

I've stopped down for ard 10secs when I heard a 'thump' sound from my right rear. I checked my rear view mirror + side mirror. Just in time to notice a young P-plate female rider squeezing between my right rear and car behind me. She was trying hard to maneuver her bike and eventually got thru'. I was like 'Hey, u hitted my backside!'... [jawdrop] Too late, she rode away swiftly between the lanes. Not even time for me to note down her licence plate no.

I got home to check my rear. True enough, she has left her mark. A more than 10cm long scratch along my right rear bumper, no dent though. Tried to polish off but still bears a tattoo. To really remove the mark will need a respray = min. $100.

Another suck thumb situation! [bigcry]

i'm sure her heart was pounding as she tries to escape from you. too bad she not responsible enuff to ack her fault.

can only squeeze your own balls

↡ Advertisement