Enhanced Baby Bonus and the effective date

Scktay

Neutral Newbie

There was a press release on the Enhanced Baby Bonus packages and its effective date of 1 Jan 2009 this afternoon.

Following which was an uproar by expecting Mums who are dued to deliver in this year who will be missing out on the new benefits.

What are your views?

↡ Advertisement

like it or not, the date cannot satisfy everyone.no one policy can make everyone hgappy. that's why we have 66.6% only mah.... If they fix the date on 1st/Jan/2009, that's the date. no such thing as fair or not fair...

just like if someone say why they "help" garmen to have one more baby this year after hearing garmen pleading last year but they didnt enjoy the extra 4-weeks of maternity leaves wherelse those who didnt help this year but enjoy it next year?? fair or not fair??.... no ending lar... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

If they're so averse to the operative date then they should postphone their itchiness mah [laugh] Can bonk bonk tonite also can qualify for the enhanced packet right? [laugh]

Like me; tmr I bonk bonk LeePee [;)] Got free bonk bonk at carpark and got money to take next year [grouphug]

Neutral Newbie

Read this.... very long.... from SMH

To Whom It May Concern,

We are a group of Mothers to be (due in Oct 2008).

Before the announcement at this year National Day Rally, we were full of anticipation of what

35 is ok ? Sure or not ?

Its not give birth liao then HHH u know!!!!!

Still got longggggggggg way to go. [sweatdrop]

Btw........those due for delivery before 1st Jan 2009, tough luck for them. Just too bad they miss the cut. Aiya.......just go make another baby to benefit lor. [laugh]

My ah girl born in Nov 2003 also just miss out on the 2004 Baby Bonus package. [:/]

Edited by Hiphiphoray
↡ Advertisement