Registered air mail

Garlic

Hello everyone,

Sent some documents via registered air mail to London tru' SingPost on 28 July.

Its been 23 days and the recipient in London has not received the documents.

Called SingPost and they need to "investigate". [:/][:/][furious]

Has anyone had such an encounter before?

↡ Advertisement

With registered mail, at least they have a number they can use to track package down. Give them about a week to 10 days time, if it is still out there some where, they should be able to locate it.

I ship 100% almost everyday all my online orders via singpost reg air mail. Out of the five hundred+ reg mails ship over the yrs ,only two buyers claimed they did not rec their goods - one is from Italy and another from Msia Sabah.Both BS thier ways to mak false claim.

Base on my personal exprience UK mail is very very effiecient - most if not all reg mails will arrive st buyers address within SEVEN WORKING DAYS !!

Actually, you can use their online track and trace, key in the registered article number, starting with "RR#########SG" and you will have the status nod.gifnod.gifnod.gifhttp://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track...=authentication

or

you can actually email Royal Mail, give them the registered article number and ask if they have received the airmail. http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm

I also have problem with Italy and France, normally will take almost 3weeks to reach sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

For UK, not all the time within 7 working days ley sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Vtim, the above is very helpful. Was under the impression that the tracking number can only be used on SingPost's website.

According to Royal's mail tracker, my documents were delivered on 1 Aug 2008 but thee recipient has not received the, there is also no update at SingPost's tracker. [:/]

Since this is Registered Article, once the item have left Singapore, SingPost tracking will not show anything, it will just show when it receive at the post office and when it was dispatched to overseas.

The best is to email Royal Post and ask them who signed to acknowledge receiving the article and get the recipient to check with Royal Post nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif

If this is office documents, perhaps someone else in the office has signed and received the package? It happened to my company before as anyone in the office can sign the receipt on behalf of the recipient.

↡ Advertisement