I had a Great Escape!

Ahtong

Ever kena this type of situation before?

I was out of office most of today and mananged to finish my errands and appointments by 3:30pm. Rather than return to office immediately, I decided to pit stop at a shopping centre to eat snake for a while.

After parking my car, I was walking towards the CP exit when I noticed a familiar car. A check of the car plate confirmed my worst fears. It belongs to my big boss! OMFG! I immediately did a 180 and ran to my car faster than Batman running to his Batmobile

Talk about suay. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

interesting...

nope, dun think i will ever kena this cos i dunno my big boss' car and i'm very sure he won't know mine too.. [;)][kiss]

i was sending my car in for servicing at leng kee when my friend came to pick me up for lunch.

after lunch we were driving back when my friend's boss was coming out of the service centre n we were coming in, we didnt see him but he saw us.

he call my friend and my friend picked up, being the typical suspicious type of boss. he called my friend and my friend put him on speaker.

Friend: hello

Boss: err, tommy, u at where?

Friend: i am at leng kee lor

Boss: u got appt there ?

Friend: i am meeting my friend there for lunch

Boss: oh, i am just behind you

me n friend look behind n saw his boss car: !!!!!!!!!

friend: ......okay

Boss: oh i was shopping for a new car for u, i took a few brochures, later go back u choose n tell me wad car u want.

me n Friend: !!!!!!

take note my friend is in sales line, petrol, parking, erp, car provided by company. so even if its lunchtime, he is using the car for his own private matters. which is of course, a disservice to his privileages.

the great escape is not about being caught by his boss n gettin away with it.

but the fact he didnt lie to his boss. his boss is the type who will follow u, n then ask u where are u.

if u lie u pwned urself, so normally when my friend kena caught he normally will own up which i think is still within the boss tolerance limits.

if not he can kiss his new car goodbye

Edited by Ah_tee

wah... boss buy new car for your frd... but luckily your frd was honest.... to me, the most impt attribute would be the integrity of my staff

Ever kena this type of situation before?

I was out of office most of today and mananged to finish my errands and appointments by 3:30pm. Rather than return to office immediately, I decided to pit stop at a shopping centre to eat snake for a while.

After parking my car, I was walking towards the CP exit when I noticed a familiar car. A check of the car plate confirmed my worst fears. It belongs to my big boss! OMFG! I immediately did a 180 and ran to my car faster than Batman running to his Batmobile

Talk about suay. [sweatdrop]

tell u a joke... my boss also a big snake and wayang guy... he told my colleague (who came back from overseas trip on thursdays but didnt turn up to work on friday") the other day....

"last friday, i saw you at PS at 3pm+" i was there for a late lunch ....i dont mind you are not at your table all the time and i dont believe in "presentism"... as long the work gets done.....

the joke is, he didnt know this colleague of mine didnt turn up for work at all on friday (he thought he snake at ps after lunch) and the give away on his own part, my work place is at AMK so what type of late lunch have to go PS??... so, actually,after some asking around, both of them didnt actually didnt turn up for work and meet at PS.... [laugh]

ya,my friend has been with his boss for the past few yrs.

his boss is the type who will monitor you, but will not let u know hes monitoring u type.

important thing is dun lie.

tell u another joke, my friend pull the same stunt back on his boss.

friend was behind his boss car in the middle of orchard road on a wkday.

my friend has valid reason to be there.

friend: hello

Boss: yup tom

friend: check with u something blah blah blah

boss: oh ok, i m abit busy now.maybe we can talk later.

friend: oic, where are u ? maybe we can meet for lunch

boss: i m somewhere in town (unwilling to disclose more), i dun think can make it

friend: oh i know, i am right behind u

boss: !!!!!!

boss: ohhhhh ok, see you later then

friend: ok see you later then

the boss was turning left and my friend going straight, if not he would have bio whether got unidentified lady in the passenger seat [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Ah_tee

Turbocharged

dunno mine counted onot..here goes..

my army time, i'm the CO's PA..the privilege of being COPA is that i am only answerable to my boss, the CO of my unit..no WO/Officers bothers with me..

so one fine day, i went for lunchtime swim..my lunchtime is from 1200-1300hrs..but i usually try to eat snake for extra 30-45min for swim+lunch..the swimming pool is beside officer's mess, so naturally, after my swim(which is 1300+hrs, i went to the mess to buy lunch and eat at my friend's(the swimming pool supervisor)office..

coincidentally, my boss is at the mess also..so i'm kinda caught becos he saw me liao..the conversation is as follow:

Boss: xxx what are you doing here?

Me: Sir, just now i went to swim. Then now buying lunch.

Boss: Ok, go back office after you da bao.

Me: Ok, then Sir, what you doing here?

Boss: Ohh..inspecting the mess..

Me: *looks at the cup of tea on his hand* *big grin* I see..

Afterwards, i bo chup, still go to the swimming pool office and makan there. When i returned to my office at about 1445hrs, my boss not back yet.

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

places to avoid:

Kallang Mac

East Coast Mac

IMM

IKEA, Courts, GAINT Tampines

West Coast Mac

Turf City

Home

places to go:

Polytechnics

SIM

NTU

Geylang

Mustafa

HDB coffeechop (hot!)

Industrial canteen (hot!)

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

army time is eat full sleep, sleep full eat, where got time!

↡ Advertisement