JB Parking Summon, How & Where to pay ?

Newsman

Failed to display Parking Coupon in Lalan Kunning @ Pelangi Area for Lunch.

Found a RM$30 summon on Windscreen [furious] . Can anyone help, advice How 7 Where is convenience to pay. Internet can or not ?... Appreciate yr input [flowerface] !

↡ Advertisement

From locals, just throw away the parking ticket. Because is not TP. Just ignore it. The local couple did it and so do I after. But not in the area. Throw some where else. Up to you to decide.

dun play-play hor. locals can afford to throw away summons but unless you don't intend to go back JB anymore. This is taken fm MBJB website:

"Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru memberi potongan/diskaun 50% bagi bayaran kompaun letak kereta yang dijelaskan dalam tempoh 14 hari dari tarikh tawaran kompaun dikeluarkan.

Tawan Potongan/Diskaun ini berkuatkuasa serta-merta. Bayaran boleh dibuat di semua kaunter bayaran MBJB dan pejabat cawangan dari jam 08.30 pagi hingga 04.30 petang. Ianya bertujuan bagi menggalakkan orang ramai/pemilik kenderaan menjelaskan bayaran kompaun dalam tempoh yang ditetapkan sebelum dikenakan tindakan saman ke mahkamah."

In short, if pay within 14 days, got 50% discount. Payment can be at MBJB payment counters or branches fm 0830-1630 (presumably Mon-Fri). This is to encourage ppl to pay up before being summon to court.

That's why I ask who issue the summons. If MBJB, pay to MBJB. If MY TP, then pay to MY TP.

Actually can just tear and throw it away. 3 to 4 months ago i went in for "LOK LOK" supper those muther fiaker summon me for my headlights, say its ILLEGAL to use white lights. I'm using normal Halogen lights leh, but those fiakers say i use HID cos too bright, then summon me RM300. Got one uncle beside me say just throw away, dun need to pay one. Cos 7yrs ago he kena summon but nvr pay, up till now oso nth. Their primary aim is not to summon ppl for violating traffic rules, its to MAKAN money. So can just forget about the ticket and throw away, RM30 can eat a good meal inside JB. [thumbsup]

That's right, without knowing who is the issuing unit, it is "cheaper" to pay penalty than later get into more problems like block at custom, JB Mata stop U etc.

See the unit that issued the ticket and pay at the respective office. J B is not like SGP having central unit to collect parking summon be it by URA or HDB all can pay by Post office, ATM, AXN etc.

In J B diff area have diff unit issue diff ticket and collection also at diff area / office.

The beauty of J B is diff location issue own parking coupon so is not like SGP one coupon can park thru whole island [nod]

There you need to use the correct coupon parking at the correct place.(hope it had not changed from the last time I knew)

issued by ?

MAJLIS BANDARAYA JOHOR BAHRU

Perintah Lalulintas Jalan.

The Letter Head as above.

Thinking of going in to pay @ Address WITH GPS GUIDANCE TO U/M. IT THE ADDRESS CORRECT ?

PAJABAT UNIT LETAK KERETA MAJLIS BANDARAYA JOHOR BAHRU 11-05 MENARA TABUNG HAJI

JALAN AIR MOLEK

80000 JOHOR BAHRU.

not need pay lah. i everyweek go jb, kana dont know how many liao, i throw all away, nothing will hapen.

tp i also throw away, catch me for tinted window, small number plant. [laugh]

i saw their road block a few times, they also let me pass. never tell me, i never pay my fine.

I think all the brothers here got a point, ignore it/ dump it.

Like u say, if u r always in a hurry. Trying to make payment at the MJ watsoever BJ will make u vomit blood more. They are not called JABATAN for nothing. Jiak Ba Tan = Eat Full Wait.

Paid up RM$15 this Tuesday 26 Aug 2008 with 505 discount. [sunny]

@ Air Molek...50% discount if paid within the 2 week grace period. [thumbsup]

Maybe i shld operate a profitable .......... [thumbsup][laugh]

JBeee summon collection Biz-Centre in S'pore. [sunny][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement