JB Parking Summon, How & Where to pay ?

Newsman

Just heck them. You guys know how much I was summoned for LEGAL white lights in SG but ILLEGAL in JB? F**king shyt they summon me RM300. I took the ticket, saw the amount, then just throw it in front of them. They out to makan money de la. Summon me for normal halogen bulbs. Really can't take it. This stupid summon cost even more than getting caught speeding in SG or JB lor. Sibei dulan one. JB kena cuaght for speeding just throw them RM50 they smile at you say have a nice day den ask you go le. Farked up government. [shakehead][shakehead]

Edited by Tuscaniboy

Neutral Newbie

Bro, what is legal here not necessarily legal there. It's our laws vs theirs

eg: Privacy/tinted glass

Chewing gum is ok there but illegal here too laugh.gif

Anyway, goodluck in your challenging their government

HengAhrr. No more out-standing.

But die die muz keep the RECEIPT, till change of Car [furious][gossip][jawdrop]

Anda tidak mempunyai saman

Notice:

Type 1: Notices issued and posted for offences such as parking and captured by automated devices.

Type 2: Notices issued directly to the offender.

Final amount referred to:

a) Appeal amount for Type 2 notices

(i) Auto-appeal rate of 50% if traffic offender clear the notices within or on the compound date.

(ii) Auto-appeal rate of 30% if traffic offender clear the notices after compound date, and before court date.

(iii) No appeal after or on court date.

b) 30% auto-appeal rate applicable to all Type 1 notices.

c) Notices appeal not applicable as follows:

(i) All notices issued during Ops Sikap.

(ii) All notices for traffic light offence.

(iii) All notices for accident cases.

(iv) All notices that have warrant of arrest.

I think can be paid online.

I also kenna a parking summon of RM30 from Majlis Bandaraya Melaka. The entire notice is in Malay but I think I need to go back Melaka to pay. It's not feasible as I wont be going back there for the next 2 years [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Can I pay online? I visit the website and I'm able to see the summon but cant see the link to pay online.

From locals, just throw away the parking ticket. Because is not TP. Just ignore it. The local couple did it and so do I after. But not in the area. Throw some where else. Up to you to decide.

My Malaysian friends did the samething too. He just threw them away and told me that they couldn't trace you one.

Regards,

I think they should faciliate the ease of paying summon in Msia. RM30 or rather RM15 (after discounts) is not that much. Frankly, I'm willing to pay but ask me to go back to Melaka to pay, they must be [hur] .

Also, the entire summon is in Malay. I dont care about their laws and bye-laws stated in the tickets. They should just state the instruction to pay in English and we straight-away know what to do. I know no Malay, the first instance is "Oei, what should I do???"

No wonder, so many locals parked on my left and right [sly]

This system just doesnt work, but still good for all of us [drivingcar]

Edited by Jamjammer

Neutral Newbie

I got a summon from Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru last month. Today morning finally decided to go pay it. Not sure where to pay at first since it is all in Malay. Finally check online where this Air Molek at JB is. Went in the place, and the counter all talking malay too. So Just follow the person before me who got a similar looking summon and q up.

They gave me a receipt first putting RM15(after 50%) discount. Q up at another counter and pay for it. Did all this while I park illegally outside their office. :)

Neutral Newbie

like my previous post, no nid to pay la...wait till kana stopped then pay.

up to date, i have 3 speeding summon, 1 handphone driving from JPJ, 2 parking summon from MBJB.

go over to jb twice a wk for petrol.

wad i heard from malaysian is tt their police car r not equipped with computer. thus even kana booked, they will issue u another summon and ask u to pay, without telling u how much n where to pay. they will not back trace those previous summons tt u had.