Road Tax Disc

Nash10

i "hide" it in my top layer of tint. from outside hard to see.

anyway if pple wanna check, gotta do it when my car is stopped, then they can see it anyway.

same for season parking

i think by right u have to display, but it's not something that the authorities will purposely go n catch u unless u do other notti things [sly]

in short, just display it, how much can it hurt? [;)]

Turbocharged

must display..becos old man consult feng shui master, the master say must have alot of 8-sided octagon then will huat..

but who huat is another story.. [lipsrsealed]

Not necessary. I think the govt is more concerned whether you pay the road tax rather than you got display the road tax disc or not.

Neutral Newbie

it's compulsory to display. y giv the authorities an extra opportunity to 'make $' fm u....already we r payin & payin till.... [dizzy]

• Praise 1

must display..becos old man consult feng shui master, the master say must have alot of 8-sided octagon then will huat..

but who huat is another story.. lipsrsealed.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yeah i think its a must.. once i tio rd block, although he didnt pull me to the side but he take a peep at my rd tax disc before signalling me off.

to those who think not necessary..read the renewal notice enclosed to the renewed disc...it says u have 14days to display new disc. during road blocks they do check for road tax disc if not obviously seen. for instance, mine is on the tint strip on top so it is not obvious so they will ask me where i have displayed.

i have enclosed a link to support the 14days grace

http://ask.lta.gov.sg/Home/hybrid/Themes/L...RecordQuestion=

• Praise 1