Pedestrains crossing in thier red light

Pskvin

Pedestrains crossing in thier red light  

47 members have voted

1. 1.

• wait until they crossed, even u may need to wait until the next green light
    • horn but wait
    • horn & go but avoid them
    • just go but avoid them

Neutral Newbie

traffic light is green, when u need to turn left/right at junction, pedestrian crossing light is red, but there are still pedestrian(s) taking their own sweet time to cross, what will u do?

those are the people who always caused jam at junction [rifle][rifle]

usually i just go, no horn but just watch out of them

↡ Advertisement

depends.. if they make an obvious effort to clear the crossing, i'll usually wait for them. If they take their time, i'll just go but avoid them..

If incoming got car towards my direction when i'm halfway waiting for these fellows to cross (If they are taking their own sweet time, walking like a model [:|] ) when it is red light for them, i would blast my horn [:|]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

Take note that even if u have the right of way and a pedestrian crosses with the red man on and U knock the pedestrian down U will still be held liable cause it's a pedestrian crossing.

oh really? ..gee i didnt know dat [:p] ..

of course la... human life leh..

Edited by Mage

Neutral Newbie
If incoming got car towards my direction when i'm halfway waiting for these fellows to cross (If they are taking their own sweet time, walking like a model [:|] ) when it is red light for them, i would blast my horn [:|]

thats the thing i dont want it to happen to be when i make a right turn, if the right tun green light hav no light up, i will never turn in & to wait for pedestrian to cross, even the car behind horn me.

Turbocharged
Take note that even if u have the right of way and a pedestrian crosses with the red man on and U knock the pedestrian down U will still be held liable cause it's a pedestrian crossing.

worse, not necessary a pedestrian crossing... it applies to any major/minor roads with a road speed limit...

even if they jay walking, if u knock them down, u are also partly liable cos u never keep a lookout...

I'll jus start horning and inch my car forward. Can't stand these people, not a single ounce of road courtesy. If it was an elderly person, I'll wait patiently but if it was a young chap/gal busily chatting on the hp or feigning ignorance, this makes my blood boil.

For those pedestrians who deserve it, you could adjust your windscreen wiper sprayer to soak them. They want to act blur about crossing the road against the red man, you can also act blur. Har? My windscreen water spray you ah? Orh, sorlee hor, just now working ok mah, I go and fix now.

Or install a water pump in your grill and spray their clothes with urine / rubbish juice.

Neutral Newbie

the orchard 1 is the worst!

even red man, people still cross like nobody business, then all car q-up every time can go 3-4 car due to people!

tats really unfair. is my green light to go, wat if he/she jump out to road out of sudden?

Bro, hopefully got a witness to standby us when we encounter such shxt ... [:|]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

thats the thing i dont want it to happen to be when i make a right turn, if the right tun green light hav no light up, i will never turn in & to wait for pedestrian to cross, even the car behind horn me.

Bro, sometimes there are situations whereby you just get stucked [:/]

Hence, these inconsiderate pedestrians goona play their part themselves and don't be a CB which create hazard to other road users [mad]

For me I ka ka horn until my path is clear. If anything should happen it's always not the pedestrians' fault so no need to be nice to them. They should value their lives and move their ass to get outta the way.

If they walk fast knowing that their red light is up, I will wait.

If they walk slowly, depends on whether is old man, old woman or pregnant lady, I will wait too.

If it is those teenagers walking slow, depends on my mood whether I wanna go off while avoiding them.

If its FT ah neh or some punks, very likely that I will blast my horn at them and drive through. [:p]

↡ Advertisement