Nanopulser

Nkps

NP-12S retails for $140.00 per unit (5 years product warranty + FOC battery replacement program).

Price is inclusive of installation service either at their office or at your premises.

Yup it's $140 per unit, on top of the 5 yrs product warranty and 10 yrs for the foc battery replacement (but there is service charge for change battery at $60 for japanese/Korea car.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Good device for your battery, really recomended. Installed it when 1st launched, many years ago. I think > 10 years, still working. Install by Ian iirc the supplier

• Praise 1

used this since jul 13

change battery once. 

although now battery is still well. but changing car. cant comment after that.

gotten it when it is quite expensive. now is cheaper. get it to save cost.

• Praise 2

Hi, I've this device installed in my car and it seem help me to prolong the battery changing - MF (I only change ~ 4years+)

Can someone expert in Electronic component - comment about this..

post-7310-0-83860100-1477113373_thumb.jpg

post-7310-0-97642900-1477113379_thumb.jpg

post-7310-0-75372000-1477113385_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi, I've this device installed in my car and it seem help me to prolong the battery changing - MF (I only change ~ 4years+)

I'm in awe...amazed at the soldering skills (especially photo #2). You mean this thing didn't burned up in that 4 years? You are a very lucky man, my friend.

Turbocharged

This looks like an EZ-Stab. Used it many many years ago. [grin]

Installed yesterday for my car. Battery is already a year, will monitor the progress. Paid $140 as reported. :)

which model did you install?

i emailed http://www.nanopulserplus.com/ to get quote for my ride early Nov 2016

was quoted S$160 for NP-12S

Edited by zipping

Hi

NP-12S retails for $140.00 per unit, installed at TAURUS INDUSTRIES PTE LTD 32 Old Toh Tuck Road #01-01 ibiz Centre Singapore 597658

For installation, you may call George Wan 8424 0002 or our office 6268 5044 to prioritize any appointment. He did for me, around 10mins to complete.

Thanks

TAURUS INDUSTRIES PTE LTD 32 Old Toh Tuck Road
#01-01 ibiz Centre
Singapore 597658
  • Praise 1

Hi fellow MCFer,

Thank you for your support over the years and we are delighted to see this thread kept alive after almost 9 years since the original posting.

We would like to thank all our customers for your support of the product. We wouldn't be here if not for you as adopters.

We have since graduated to be manufacturer status since our humble days of being a country dealer.

In 2013, Taurus Industries has bought over the intellectual rights of the trademark and know-how of Nanopulser. In 2014, we launched the 2nd generation model Nanopulser+ with an additional new range for MARINE applications.

We are certain from the constant feedback from the thousands of Nanopulser users it has helped them lower the odds of mobility issue relating to in-car battery problem.

The new model tackles even the most demanding vehicle power demand needs without sacrificing battery battery longevity and performance.

In recognition of its effectiveness as a long term battery solution, Kah Motor Sdn Bhd (local distributor for HONDA) has been promoting Nanopulser to their own customers since 2016 with zero complaints so far.

The islandwide retail price for Nanopulser (12v model) is at SGD 160.00 and comes standard with a 5 year local warranty for defects and Battery Xchange program. 

post-182875-0-83629800-1490102511_thumb.jpg

post-182875-0-57718700-1490102524_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hi, I know the difference between the old Nano and new one (I bought mine 7yr ago). But what about the battery change/service package? Performance wise, does it make any sense to change or "upgrade"?

Edited by Ryo69
  • Praise 1

Hi Ryo69,

The new model NP-12S has a higher frequency range compared with the older model PG-12S. The cut-off voltage has also been adjusted to suit local vehicle operations better.

Battery coverage / service is still carried out for our customers under our Battery Xchange program. Please refer to our website http://www.nanopulserplus.com/battery-xchange/

Due to present day battery manufacturing process, the plates are produced with differing material content. To compensate against Start/Stop function and lead content differential, the new model has proven much more effective than the older model.

We do have a special trade-in offer to existing Nanopulser users (PG-12S/N). Do enquire from us directly regarding the trade-in price.

Thank you and hope to be of service to you soon. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Is mine the latest?

post-162848-0-99581400-1491543992_thumb.jpg

Hi Ryo69,

The new model NP-12S has a higher frequency range compared with the older model PG-12S. The cut-off voltage has also been adjusted to suit local vehicle operations better.

Battery coverage / service is still carried out for our customers under our Battery Xchange program. Please refer to our website http://www.nanopulserplus.com/battery-xchange/

Due to present day battery manufacturing process, the plates are produced with differing material content. To compensate against Start/Stop function and lead content differential, the new model has proven much more effective than the older model.

We do have a special trade-in offer to existing Nanopulser users (PG-12S/N). Do enquire from us directly regarding the trade-in price.

Thank you and hope to be of service to you soon. 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi dcb,

Yes. Your current unit is the next generation model with Blue LED light.

Previous model PG-12S has a Lime Green LED light.

There is no trade-in necessity in your case [thumbsup]  

Edited by Nanopulser
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1