Nanopulser

Nkps

I have brought the new version nanopulser since its launched, still entitled for the lucky draw? [laugh]  

↡ Advertisement

I have brought the new version nanopulser since its launched, still entitled for the lucky draw? [laugh]  

Hi SkyDevils,

Yes you are  [nod]

For this year inaugural trip to NURBURGRING, GERMANY single draw.

However, we can't give you the draw chances for # series 2 ~ 5 (2018 to 2021). 

Our way of thanking past customers who took up the new model when launched back in late 2014.

You may contact us direct to find out how you can qualify for the remaining series draw (if interested)  ^_^

Thank you for your support!

18558948_1924956711117709_89170045319759

Concerned about higher battery replacement costs or frequent change outs? Batteries don't seem to last to your expectations? It's possible to change all these with Nanopulser. With a growing user base (30,000 island-wide adopters and counting), you too can reap the benefits from a proven eco-technology solution founded in Japan. 

Backed by extensive testing and delivering real world results, Nanopulser empowers you with 10 years of non-stop stable unit operation with < 1% performance decay when conditioning the battery host. It works 24/7 and is fully transferrable, providing a truly smart energy solution suited for the modern demands of your mobility needs. 

Find out how you can gain the use of a single battery for up to 7 years by clicking here: http://www.nanopulserplus.com/

Link to article on Facebook -- > https://www.facebook.com/taurusindustries/photos/a.1896165767330137.1073741828.1841256462821068/1924956711117709/?type=3&theater

19221633_430456657338150_560481307958627

We have reached our final lap of the NWSC Asia Nürburgring Edition! You now have exactly 14 days left to qualify for our first-ever grand draw where not one, not two, but SIX winners will be sent to the legendary Nürburgring race track for a once-in-a-lifetime driving experience. Click the link to qualify now http://nwsc.asia/to-qualify/

Link to Facebook article -->https://www.facebook.com/nwsc.asia/photos/a.391423804574769.1073741831.332028253847658/430456657338150/?type=3&theater

Some QnA interviews from our past users regarding Nanopulser in real world situations . They have found the product to be practical and useful and we are grateful for their positive feedback and comments. Get your Nanopulser today at our participating vendor partners http://nwsc.asia/to-qualify/

20258079_1960049477608432_81929586637630

20246039_1960049544275092_24989902485612

20228786_1960049634275083_12934047876419

I just saw this post from their Facebook and it gives a good description on how the Nanopulser works. 

Ever wondered how Nanopulser works?

How is it able to maintain your battery's performance, service life and what exactly goes on inside when attached to your (weak) battery?

We assure you Nanopulser does not work using magic or fairy dust.

Nanopulser's workings are founded through in-depth understanding of electrochemical interaction together with lead acid battery construction principles.

Have a look at the short animation which showcases Nanopulser's operating cycle.

Animation : With and Without the use of Nanopulser makes a BIG difference!

Get your Nanopulser today and enjoy a better solution in smart energy management! We have done all the hard work so you don't have to 1f642.png

Edited by Ghostrider

Turbocharged

Wish to sell of my device. How many years warranty does it have? Able to transfer the warranty, if still have, to the new owner?

Some of our past customers' letter of appreciation and emails which we are grateful for. We are glad Nanopulser has help them solve their battery problems effectively. Get your unit today from our vendor partnershttp://nwsc.asia/to-qualify/

20280614_1960046730942040_86403553729124

20247900_1960046964275350_48054985620639

20258135_1960047534275293_12660083402509

If car already have pivot voltage stabilizer any compatibility issue to install the nanopulser?

• Praise 1

Hi Nanipulser, i have gotten a Nanopulser about 6 years ago and installed in my previous car (a 1.5 NA) and has transferred it to my current car and 2.5 year ago (2.0 turbo). The unit is still working and I think my nanopulser is the previous version.

Check with you if there is any difference for the latest model? Should I change to a brand new unit?

If car already have pivot voltage stabilizer any compatibility issue to install the nanopulser?

Hi Bbs,

Apologies for the late response.

We do not recommend using Nanopulser + Pivot VS together running in parallel.

This is simply because of the fact that the capacitors inside any VS is absorbent energy storage based and this would interfere with the signal frequency emitted from Nanopulser itself.

There is no danger in using both items together but the effect of Nanopulser would be negated in treating the internal plates of your car battery. This would defeat the purpose and original intent of optimizing your battery life/performance.

VS having capacitors is a potential fire hazard which isn't covered by loss adjusters during an incident (collision or fire).

Nanopulser is covered under Product Liability from QBE for S$1.0m for any one incident occurring (in Singapore).

We hope we have answered your concerns and look forward to your support for Nanopulser  [wave]    

Hi Nanipulser, i have gotten a Nanopulser about 6 years ago and installed in my previous car (a 1.5 NA) and has transferred it to my current car and 2.5 year ago (2.0 turbo). The unit is still working and I think my nanopulser is the previous version.

Check with you if there is any difference for the latest model? Should I change to a brand new unit?

Hi Chucky2007,

Thank you for your post and question.

Thank you for using Nanopulser PG12S/N for the last 8.5 years  [thumbsup]  Japanese quality you can rely on for sure!

We are glad Nanopulser has proven its worth to you as a car owner/driver.

The latest model NP12S was redesigned to suit today's advanced batteries ie. SMF/EFB/UHPB/AGM/ because there has been considerable shift in production methods and materials used in the internal lead plates. There are now different ingredient composites within your MF batteries compared to batteries in the marketplace 5~10 years ago. The chemical properties of the electrolyte has also changed over the last 6 years.

NP12S main changes are its timing, waveform and frequency. They are now much higher than PG12S

It is highly recommended to switch over to NP12S if you do envisage yourself driving for the next 10 years to suit battery design changes now and in future.

We run a trade-in program for all PG12S/N users of past to facilitate the switch to NP12S.

The NP12S will be at half price after trade-in of your old unit (your old unit have good residual value ^_^ ).

After trade-in, we recondition your old unit into new (almost) and donate them to social causes ie. old folks home, hospitals, rehab centres, halfway houses etc for their use in their own vehicles. At least you will know you are supporting a worthy cause through your recycling efforts.

All benefits remain intact and you will also qualify for our NWSC 2018 ~ 2021 draw (last year NWSC 2017 was to Nurburgring, Germany) Please visit http://www.nwsc.asia for more details.

This is our way of thanking our past supporters who gave us a chance to serve them  [grouphug]

Please look out for our next posting as we share more perks with our Nanopulser users  [nod]

post-182875-0-83629800-1490102511_thumb.jpg 

Hi Chucky2007,

Thank you for your post and question.

Thank you for using Nanopulser PG12S/N for the last 8.5 years [thumbsup] Japanese quality you can rely on for sure!

We are glad Nanopulser has proven its worth to you as a car owner/driver.

The latest model NP12S was redesigned to suit today's advanced batteries ie. SMF/EFB/UHPB/AGM/ because there has been considerable shift in production methods and materials used in the internal lead plates. There are now different ingredient composites within your MF batteries compared to batteries in the marketplace 5~10 years ago. The chemical properties of the electrolyte has also changed over the last 6 years.

NP12S main changes are its timing, waveform and frequency. They are now much higher than PG12S

It is highly recommended to switch over to NP12S if you do envisage yourself driving for the next 10 years to suit battery design changes now and in future.

We run a trade-in program for all PG12S/N users of past to facilitate the switch to NP12S.

The NP12S will be at half price after trade-in of your old unit (your old unit have good residual value ^_^ ).

After trade-in, we recondition your old unit into new (almost) and donate them to social causes ie. old folks home, hospitals, rehab centres, halfway houses etc for their use in their own vehicles. At least you will know you are supporting a worthy cause through your recycling efforts.

All benefits remain intact and you will also qualify for our NWSC 2018 ~ 2021 draw (last year NWSC 2017 was to Nurburgring, Germany) Please visit http://www.nwsc.asia for more details.

This is our way of thanking our past supporters who gave us a chance to serve them [grouphug]

Please look out for our next posting as we share more perks with our Nanopulser users [nod]

Wow that’s good news! For the trade in program I can drop by your reseller like MXTRADING?

Wow that’s good news! For the trade in program I can drop by your reseller like MXTRADING?

Hi Chucky2007,

The trade-in program will only be available at our main office @ Toh Guan area as we will have to update our CRM database on the changed unit.

Do contact us +65 6268 5044 to make install arrangements at your convenience.

Your continued support is always appreciated  [:)]

Thank you once again and best regards, NP Singapore  ^_^