Nanopulser

Nkps

My battery is Motolite 55AH MF.

The measurement before and after using Nanopulser for one month:

CCA 672 -> 688

Internal resistance 4.76mohm -> 4.63mohm

Well, the numbers are hard to lie as I saw them with my own eyes.smile.gif

So it does improve the condition of the battery.

Do you really need high CCA value for Singapore weather? I've read this acticle on this sites it says...

"if you live in a cold climate, the CCA rating should be an important consideration in choosing a battery. Conversely, if you live in a high heat climate, you don't need as much CCA."

link here.. http://www.autobatteries.com/basics/selecting.asp

Anyway, CCA value alone is not going to determine a battery condition.. you need other factor like SOC and HC value as well.

Any Other opinion? [cool]

• Praise 1

You don't need a high CCA. You could get by with the smallest battery enough to crank start your engine.

Probably a 25AH battery is enough with maybe 300 CCA.

However, my battery happened to be 55AH and the improvement in CCA is as boyboy said just one of the factor indicating an improvement in the condition of the battery. Imho, the measurement is relative. A big battery should not measure as a small CCA, that would mean the battery is going bad.

Just a quick update on my battery readings since I came across this newly created thread.

Took my measurements yesterday after stop driving for 3 hrs at home. My CCA is now at 579 and my impedance is at 5.50 milli-ohms [nod] a slight improvement over my previous recorded improvement.... [thumbsup] a little mind boggling as I expected my previous readings to stagnate and not improve further.... but it did! [dizzy] But by only a fraction.

2 months ago my readings were 576 CCA and 5.58 milli-ohms. Battery was a 2nd hand 16 mth old Amaron battery. Now into its 19th month of service. Original battery sticker CCA value is 600.

Nanopulser is the genuine article [thumbsup][thumbsup] The benefits experienced is making the cost look cheaper and cheaper by the month..... [nod]

• Praise 1

Met the installer, Ian, yesterday at my office.

Did another series of checks and readings on my battery 1 month plus after the installation of my nanopulser.

Looks like the readings have improved. Impedance have been reduced and my CCA readings have improved by more than 10%.

Thumbs up for the nanopulser. [thumbsup]

Heard that if the battery is going to up the lorry, the nanopulser's light will turn orange first before it turns red (that is when the battery say bye bye to you). [nod]