Nanopulser

Nkps

I suppose it might be due to overnight drainage or alternator not charging adequately? Battery would probably die if shorted cell or water has evaporated from the individual cells [sweatdrop]

Helps to get those batteries that have a removable valve cap or plate. Allows you to see water level.

Sometimes running too many electronics in the car also prevents the alternator from charging the battery efficiently. Stock alternator can only produced so much power... want more juice t run more accessories? Get a bigger amp alternator.

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

I shall be installing the NP tonight. My new battery is less than 2 weeks old.

Its a warranty replacement (<2yrs usage) by BM for 45AH Toyota branded battery (confirm OEM but clueless from where, not MF type).

Purpose of installation is to hope to prevent sudden failure of battery in future as well as hopefully lengthen the lifespan as well....

Edited by Subutai
  • Praise 1

Hi guys,

I shall be installing the NP tonight. My new battery is less than 2 weeks old.

Its a warranty replacement (<2yrs usage) by BM for 45AH Toyota branded battery (confirm OEM but clueless from where, not MF type).

Purpose of installation is to hope to prevent sudden failure of battery in future as well as hopefully lengthen the lifespan as well....

Your OEM battery should be the traditional wet cell type which is good.

You can roughly tell the condition of your wet battery and see the "tell tale signs" of its expiry or failure unlike MF batteries.

Actually, no need to install NP with wet batteries I think. [lipsrsealed] They can last pretty long and some can last longer than MF batteries. :D

As I understand it, nanopulser is meant for all types of lead acid batteries. Wet, MF, gel and agm types. It aims to extend all batteries thus saving money, headaches and resources.

A good product has to be able to work on all classes universally. It can't be a good product if application is selective based.

I have friends using them on their stock cars from japan, typically wet types, still doing well after 1.5 years. They hope to use the supplied battery until 3 yrs then change car, hence no battery changes for the duration of ownership ^_^

After change car, cycle is repeated. So in theory, they may not need to buy any battery anymore assuming that was the case.

I have used a nanopulser on my family's mercedes since Sep 2008 and the car will be 4.5 yrs old this coming apr. Battery just tested before xmas and is still strong... [dizzy]

I am a supporter that nanopulser works, I see the results.

Hope this clears [:p]

Edited by Smhomie

As I understand it, nanopulser is meant for all types of lead acid batteries. Wet, MF, gel and agm types. It aims to extend all batteries thus saving money, headaches and resources.

A good product has to be able to work on all classes universally. It can't be a good product if application is selective based.

I have friends using them on their stock cars from japan, typically wet types, still doing well after 1.5 years. They hope to use the supplied battery until 3 yrs then change car, hence no battery changes for the duration of ownership ^_^

After change car, cycle is repeated. So in theory, they may not need to buy any battery anymore assuming that was the case.

I have used a nanopulser on my family's mercedes since Sep 2008 and the car will be 4.5 yrs old this coming apr. Battery just tested before xmas and is still strong... [dizzy]

I am a supporter that nanopulser works, I see the results.

Hope this clears [:p]

May I know where and how the battery is being tested? Tks.

• Praise 1

May I know where and how the battery is being tested? Tks.

Go to your regular mechanic and get him to test for you using a voltage meter. I had my NP installed after I got my car and it is almost 2 years and the MF battery is still strong. My last servicing by my mechanic a few months back and a test of the battery showed that it is as good as new.

• Praise 2

My normal 2yr+ Battery (need to top up batt water one) is still working fine, after my cheapo Korean 8 seater went for a top overhaul due to overheating (also due to high mileage, almost 200k km liao). Battery was disconnected for 4 days (Fri morning to Mon late afternoon). The nanopulser is a good investment in my opinion. [:)]

• Praise 1

My Nanopulser which has served me for 3 plus close to 4 years recently 'got pregnant'. Suspected material degradation due to heat, as diagnosed by Ian. It spent 23 months inside a slightly modded STi, though both Ian and I agree that it's no 'excuse' for such a thing to happen. It was still working (green LED) at the time I removed it from my car.

Ian damn steady, replaced with brand new set [thumbsup] [thumbsup] , which I will be putting up for sale in the marketplace as I have no further usage for it. This is not an ad (my actual ad will follow in marketplace).

I will be selling my current car anywhere from 6 months to 10 months from now, and the battery inside is almost brand new. Rather cash out on my brand new set than to preserve the battery in tip top condition for the next owner of my car [grin]

• Praise 1

to add on, prior to installation in my wrx, the Nanopulser unit spent about 1.5 years inside a modded opel combo. I think that likely was the real killer heat generator rather than my STi.

Never had to change batteries for any of my vehicles, although it's entirely possible that I got lucky on both occasions I changed to used cars, that I got fairly new batteries. I change cars quite often. Boring to keep driving same car. STi is a bit expensive to maintain, particularly for insurance [lipsrsealed]

a good bonus benefit of Nanopulser is they provide battery replacement onsite for <$100 for 74Ah.

Yep. I had already change twice with them at $90++ for 74 Ah batt...super worth it.

• Praise 1

Yep. I had already change twice with them at $90++ for 74 Ah batt...super worth it.

wat batt do they use?

how to contact them?

as long got nanopulser in car ok already?

i got from the main distributor guy last time

Edited by Furrynadz

wat batt do they use?

how to contact them?

as long got nanopulser in car ok already?

i got from the main distributor guy last time

OEM battery. Not much difference from known brands, not to worry. I had around the same battery life for the OEM battery and a BOSCH battery before I install the nanopulser. If you install the nanopulser, they should give you a decal with a mobile number. Whenever your batt is flat, you can dial the number and they will come with a replacement battery. They are pretty fast, arriving usually within 45 mins when I call them. So far I haven't change when it is not flat. If not flat, I supposed you can go to their warehouse and ask them to change for you.