Nanopulser

Nkps

Just got my battery changed by Nanopulser guy today. Past few days, I could feel my cranking took longer. Meant to have it checked today but too busy, so Murphy intervened.

Time to go home, totally cannot start. Chwah tio, my on board display threw up all sorts of fault [sweatdrop] But I highly suspect its battery flat. Cabin lights were super dim, cannot even lock/unlock using my remote key.

Called the nanopulser guy (I just bought the second hand car, P.O. installed the gadget),and they came down. As their battery low or out of stock for mine - 74din - they had to go source for one. In the end they replaced mine with a MIK Bosch for................... S$80 !!!!! where to find ? On site service somemore

Thumbs up for a service oriented company [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Just got my battery changed by Nanopulser guy today. Past few days, I could feel my cranking took longer. Meant to have it checked today but too busy, so Murphy intervened.

Time to go home, totally cannot start. Chwah tio, my on board display threw up all sorts of fault [sweatdrop] But I highly suspect its battery flat. Cabin lights were super dim, cannot even lock/unlock using my remote key.

Called the nanopulser guy (I just bought the second hand car, P.O. installed the gadget),and they came down. As their battery low or out of stock for mine - 74din - they had to go source for one. In the end they replaced mine with a MIK Bosch for................... S$80 !!!!! where to find ? On site service somemore

Thumbs up for a service oriented company [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

get these... And no more fear of flat batt after car not started for 3-4 days..

I also have nanopulser installed but it can't prevent a good battery from going flat if you leave the cabin light on.. That's what happened to me. The jump starter is another useful product

I am using the Noco. Very good. Better than spending 1 hour for AA to come and help

post-24802-0-97569100-1418386240_thumb.jpg

post-24802-0-45631900-1418386483_thumb.jpg

Thanks to our in house battery guru Kb27, I installed one today. immediately I noticed that engine idle quieter and my stock Mark Levinson system sounded much cleaner. Don't care if battery will last longer but these 2 alone is worth the money for me. :)

Edited by Earthboy

Thanks to our in house battery guru Kb27, I installed one today. immediately I noticed that engine idle quieter and my stock Mark Levinson system sounded much cleaner. Don't care if battery will last longer but these 2 alone is worth the money for me. :)

the nanopulser make the car engine idle quieter? Shouldn't be leh, what else have you done?

i did nothing else lei. that was my very first impression when i when i drove away after the installation. anyway, I happy with it.

[;)]

the nanopulser make the car engine idle quieter? Shouldn't be leh, what else have you done?

i did nothing else lei. that was my very first impression when i when i drove away after the installation. anyway, I happy with it.

[;)]

okok. I also had the nanopulser, and it kept my old car battery safe for close to 3 years when I sold it... And now transferred to new car batt..

Turbocharged

Thanks to this thread then i learn about this product. Where to buy it and does it work with the start stop battery?

You can get this nanopulser from mxtradings.

Not sure if it will help your starter motor for your start stop system. battery wise maybe same la as start stop battery usually bigger in capacity, it at least big on CCA..

I have been using it for sometime already.  replacement of jap car battery is $58 and conti car batt is $88........such a steal......not to mention my battery life also last longer than previously before installation of nanopulser...

http://www.nanopulserplus.com/our-contacts/

Thanks to this thread then i learn about this product. Where to buy it and does it work with the start stop battery?

Turbocharged

How many % longer? So all this thing does is to make your battery last longer?

I have been using it for sometime already.  replacement of jap car battery is $58 and conti car batt is $88........such a steal......not to mention my battery life also last longer than previously before installation of nanopulser...

http://www.nanopulserplus.com/our-contacts/

this is a desulfator.  google it and you will know it is a panacea to batteries....

before I installed, the battery lasted me 14months.  after I installed it, the 2 batteries lasted me 24months and 22months respectively......that's 10/14 and 8/14 respectively......it is a lot of difference and admittedly more for cars like mine running on a turbo.

the replacement battery price is also equally attractive.  the batteries for my car typically cost about $150-$170......at $88, I don't have to think, even if it is a not a branded battery.

How many % longer? So all this thing does is to make your battery last longer?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thanks for the information. Will go and get 1. 

this is a desulfator.  google it and you will know it is a panacea to batteries....

before I installed, the battery lasted me 14months.  after I installed it, the 2 batteries lasted me 24months and 22months respectively......that's 10/14 and 8/14 respectively......it is a lot of difference and admittedly more for cars like mine running on a turbo.

the replacement battery price is also equally attractive.  the batteries for my car typically cost about $150-$170......at $88, I don't have to think, even if it is a not a branded battery.

• Praise 1

how much does this thing cost?

NP-12S retails for $140.00 per unit (5 years product warranty + FOC battery replacement program).

Price is inclusive of installation service either at their office or at your premises.

• Praise 2