Parking At Drop Off Point In the Pouring rain

Casper69

Raining heavy tonite. Just went out to pick up my daughter from my bro-in-laws place. Came back thinking of dropping wifey & girl within the sheltered area 1st b4 drving to park my car. [furious] Saw this car & van parked side by side in the area. The van was just ahead of me probably doing some delivery cos I saw 3 guys carrying some boxes just walking away.

Bo pian wife have to take umbrella out & getting a little wet. Another car was also behind mine & he must he [furious] as well cos I saw him staring at both the van & car while I was driving off. Was thinking after parking my car, if they are still there I sure take pic of both the car & van! After parking car, van was gone... but car still there. Went back upstairs to take digicam, Came down & managed to snap a couple of pic of the car. Dunno how long already the car been there. This is despite a BIG yellow sign that say something like "No waiting & Parking except for police, ambulance & authorised vehicles only" "fined $400"

He could also hv dropped his family off or for whatever reason, I dun think he should be so selfish to hog that place for his own convenience. He was parked there for 20 minutes in the pouring rain.

↡ Advertisement

Then you should call the parking attendant. For me I'll do it, in fact had done it before (twice) and witness the illegal parking at washing bay kena fined cos of my call. lol

• Praise 1

Are you at CCK north 5( 754a)....same thing happened to me "see bei tulan".furious.gif..old '93 sunny-young man..and ask mummy to stand beside and look after it.

I [inlove][inlove][inlove] your style [kiss][kiss][kiss]

That day got one CB wash his ride liao and then start to wax at the washing bay while a couple of people are awaiting for their turn to wash [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Really an inconsiderate fxck [mad][mad][mad]

Though its part of detailing, must be considerate to other people. Waxing car at the washing bay will deprive pple from washing their car. [ Drying,waxing or detailing the car can be done at the carpark lot [nod][nod][nod]

People are always selfish.

My carpark recently completed two sheltered walkways between blocks mainly for people to walk across.

Last night, it drained and both sheltered walkways are promptly occupied by cars.

You are rit! [thumbsup] Actally washing bay just for washing only. Everytime after washing i move to higher floor to do waxing. ( Can take my own sweet time to do ) [laugh]

But, doing other things at a parking lot other than parking is illegal too...

Rule No. 4: Using a parking place for unauthorised purpose. $80

That's the reason why i always wash my car at night, when it's cooling and everyone is sleeping... [;)]

YOurs is not the only encounter! I have seen the same at my mscp 2 days ago. The UGLY driver did not know what to do even when he had been stared at by people passing that point! [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

This rule is actually questionable!

Remember the time when HDB allowed licenced contractors to wash cars for people in the hdb CP? Did they drive the cars to the washing bay to wash? NO!

How about those ah nehs? they do it at the lots too!

Really meh!! [jawdrop] I just doing waxing only. Nobody will check on me. ( Afternoon time ) [laugh][laugh] . Sometime i saw few saleman sleeping there also after they re

lunch time. [laugh][laugh]

Bro detailing is unauthorised purpose? Dun think so as long as you didnt wash your car in teh parking lot should not be a problem rite? [flowerface] If illegal, then it is indeed something wrong in this rules..