VW Scirocco

Vega

ya lor... much easier to talk on paper then put it into real world...

at times, when price are down to certain level, it put off certain group of buyers..

moreover, I fear for those that brought the car but price come slashing down after 1-2 years of ownership

at times, when price are down to certain level, it put off certain group of buyers..

moreover, I fear for those that brought the car but price come slashing down after 1-2 years of ownership

can't help when it does putting a certain group of buyers off, anyway resale value for conti has never been high except for benz and beemer..

Neutral Newbie

There's a Sirocco launch tonight at 7pm at Oosh, Dempsey Road by a PI. Plus other cars on display too. I'm not their agent or anything. But tonight I'm with the band performing. heh... see you!! :)

• Praise 1

Tonight as in Saturday night ( 3 Jan 09) ?

There's a Sirocco launch tonight at 7pm at Oosh, Dempsey Road by a PI. Plus other cars on display too. I'm not their agent or anything. But tonight I'm with the band performing. heh... see you!! :)

• Praise 1

Wah...so fast on the road already [sweatdrop]

Of all the VW/Audi engine 2.0Turbo + DSG combo cars , this looks the best. I think it's even sexier than the Audi TT. The only problem is the interior is like the typical VW design. If it was like the Audi Alum/Wood/Leather trim then solid sia.

post-23610-1234871014_thumb.jpg

post-23610-1234871028_thumb.jpg

post-23610-1234871041_thumb.jpg

post-23610-1234871054_thumb.jpg

post-23610-1234871374_thumb.jpg

Edited by Count_dukulangsat

Wah, that's like almost exactly the same car that I saw! White with black rims! Only thing different is that the one that I saw had a P-plate stuck to the windscreen! :)

anyone knows which PI offer Scirocco. thanks. [:)]

First Automobile Premium

Tel: 68661411 / 63375300

Updated: 11-Feb-2009

- 2.0 TSI DSG (A)

$118,000

3 bid guaranteed COE without top-ups. Price before cash rebate.

VinCar Pte Ltd

Tel: 82880188

Updated: 18-Feb-2009

- 2.0 TSI DSG (A)

$121,988

1 bid guaranteed COE without top-ups. Price before cash rebate.

checked sgcarmart and saw this 2 PI offering...maybe u can call to check...ut den the Scirocco is priced so near the R32....only 4k cheaper. I'd rather get the R32. Else, wait for the price of the Scirocco to drop.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Wah, that's like almost exactly the same car that I saw! White with black rims! Only thing different is that the one that I saw had a P-plate stuck to the windscreen! :)

i was told the white with 19" black Oettinger rims was a gift to his 19 yr old son. [thumbsup]

what a fortunate son he is.