OSIM Massage Chair. Comments? Lobangs?

Relentless

Seeking comments from the bros and sistas here, are OSIM massage chairs any good?

I have a bad back and have been looking for a remedy...

Been trying the OSIM chairs, seems quite good but damm ex leh.

Anyone here bought? Good/bad experience? Durability? Servicing? Compared to OTO or OGAWA?

If anyone can share lobang, that will be GREAT TOO!! hehe [sly]

I'm looking at the UYoyo...but $5k man...heartpain to spend that much ... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

why not u see a chinese sinseh to lessen the pain?

find the right solution to cure root cause of the problem rather than find a general solution to solve a dedicated problem.

Neutral Newbie

I've tried OSIM and Ogawa. Feels that OSIM is more to relax your body while Ogawa is more effective for back ache. Ogawa cheaper too.

hmm...

this one i not too sure

if u wanna a sinseh to relieve the pain

i know one who is near lavender area...

he is very good at relieving pain

I think ladies may find it a bit painful on their back because of the roller (afterall, it's still a machinery). Even for man, if you're a bit boney, it may hurts ..

I got a friend who have it but is now idling at home.. Sometimes, the reality is just different from how we picture it..

$6-8K = 120-160x massage at $50 per half hour? (Less extra service) [laugh]

I have other Osim products in the past, the quality is not very good [lipsrsealed]

Osim massage chair I have no comment but the price is [knife]

My friend bought OGAWA massage chair, according to her is worth the money.

Neutral Newbie

Yes i agree. I cant get used to the bigger rollers in OSIM chairs... those $200+ portable types with smaller rollers is better for women...

Seeking comments from the bros and sistas here, are OSIM massage chairs any good?

I have a bad back and have been looking for a remedy...

Been trying the OSIM chairs, seems quite good but damm ex leh.

Anyone here bought? Good/bad experience? Durability? Servicing? Compared to OTO or OGAWA?

If anyone can share lobang, that will be GREAT TOO!! hehe [sly]

I'm looking at the UYoyo...but $5k man...heartpain to spend that much ... [sweatdrop]

bro, i'm using this brand, Noro which owns by OSIM too and paid 1388 only. Used for 2 yrs liao and no problem so far..

Cant cure one. Sigh [:/]

Got a curved spine....gotta live with it for life...

If you have a curved spine go and see a chiropractor lah - massage chair won't do you much good.

The cheaper osims are rollers and i doubt they are very effective after trying them.

I tried a few of the range, and in the end I got the Uyoyo for my mum. It is pricier, but i guess if massage is what you want, then spend the money to get a massage (from a chair). Some ppl just buy a massage chair for the sake of it even when the massage is not as good.

For Uyoyo, It is not just rollers.. dun know how to explain but we have it for over 8 months already. My mum likes it and she uses it everyday... I think you can go down and try it for yourself.

I believe px went up as well. I paid 4800. but i think now is like 5300 or smthing. If you ask me, i feel that based on the quality or the chair and the type of therapy this chair gives, the money spent is quite worth it.

Edited by Chrispie