New TP Speed Radar: Do they have to do this!!!

Nicholas

Received the following email from my TP friend, did a search but couldn't find any similar post here so I'm sharing this with you guys:

Hi all,

Pls tell your friends about it. Be careful & drive safely. Traffic Police Radar CAMOUFLAGE !!! Please drive safely anyway. Fast Drivers - take note This is quite reliable as it came from our local newspaper office. So do take care when you drive.

For those people who like to drivefast..... New speed-buster on Singapore Roads. Can be deployed anywhere!! Can be set up by anyone!! Even Traffic Police disguised as Road Cleaners!! Don't be fooled and think speed cameras are only fixed onexpressways !!! Not anymore !!

In case you are a speed-lover, pls take note and slow downwhen driving on the various roads. My frens are on their way to the plant and spotted a fallen rubbish bin (which was bigger than the usual ones) along Woodlands Ave 5......fearing the road safety of others, They made an astonishing discovery... They took the digi-cam and snap 3 pics of what's in it (pls see attached)...

1) Holland Rd (near Botanic Gdns)

2) Clemenceau Ave (near the Indian Temple)

3) Upper Thomson Rd (after AMK Ave 2 Junction)

4) Bukit Timah Road (outside Chinese High School)

5) Tanjong Katong Rd (before the ECP)

6) Cantoment Rd (opp Everton Park)....

↡ Advertisement

Aiyo....and you believe him?

Did you take a look at the first pic CAREFULLY? Do you drive on the right hand side of the road?? [rolleyes]

Aiyo....and you believe him?

Did you take a look at the first pic CAREFULLY? Do you drive on the right hand side of the road?? [rolleyes]

Wah i nv realise that till u mention abt this.

I beleive him.... but not the picture. [:p]

Have you noticed along woodlands ave 12, think I saw once.... the TP with camera was hiding behind the large dustbin placed beside the road. Back then, it was only 60km/h I thnk (not the current 70km/h limit) Not exactly the unmanned camera..... but still from a dustbin. [:p]

bro,

the woodlnad ave 12 , the tp shot from the bend near to the seagate fatory there. they don need to hide cos the bend is good location for themm

ya, my impression there got a big dustbin...

Neutral Newbie
Received the following email from my TP friend, did a search but couldn't find any similar post here so I'm sharing this with you guys:

Your "friend" very good to you...

This kind of friend better not to have...

Just look at the grass/trees.

It's temperate climate.

Can be in melbourne, washington or even bits of europe.

Some people should just get a life.

↡ Advertisement