New Renault Megane

Dualie

It looks very nice. It has characteristics of the Bravo from the back and side profile resembles the BMW 1 series.

much nicer than Focus I must say. [:)]

I've a 3yr+ megane and so far nothign major happen yet [lipsrsealed] Warranty over liao, but I don't like the feeling of having to shell out big bucks should the car go kaput in any way. Spares & labour for contis r expensive! [shakehead]

Guess that is the price one has to pay for a more comfortable ride.

It should be fine. I didn't have trouble in the 3 years with my Megane I (facelifted) and then a friend bought it and drove it for another 5 years before scrapping it without any other problems. Another friend is still driving his problem free.

They beefed up their QC starting with the production of the latest Laguna. They're aiming to be the most reliable automotive manufacturer in the world. I'm sure this megane will be using the super stringent QC tests.

I still prefer the looks for the Pug stables of cars.

citroen n renault cars r nice & elegant, but i find them more suitable for "uncles" to drive. Just like camry & cefiros, they look great, but generally its the "unlces" that r driving them. [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Rickster

I think the citreon has the most distinct ugly flavour in its range of cars among the french line-up.

Hope they have fixed the reliability problems. Ford seems to have [laugh]

Looks good especially the speedometer dial LCD display.

Got a colleague and a camp mate driving renaults and so far they reported no problem. Lemon car or not depends on how suay u r. I had a lemon nokia N80 before...repaired 3 times within a year while my colleague didnt even have problems with her's.