New Renault Megane

Dualie

Neutral Newbie

Bro KN0034, your FC is exceptional. May I know what is your driving pattern? (Highway-City %)

↡ Advertisement

Looks like the new Citroen C5..in and out..instruments clusters.

But nice..I like it. wudnt mind the 1.9Tdi.

New Laguna sucks though. jus my 2cts.

damn these french...

they really know how to make beautiful cars. Pug's 308 looks pretty good, the new C4 range and the C5 looks fab... and now renault's laguna and megane....

I think the citreon has the most distinct ugly flavour in its range of cars among the french line-up.

Hope they have fixed the reliability problems. Ford seems to have [laugh]

I thought BMW 3, C4 and Honda Civic shared some renown world class honour/award for car beauty (interior n exterior) contest?

Regards,

think thrice about buying french cars....

after which better think thrice again.....

do not stop yet...... think thrice again!!

My sister-in-law bought a Scenic and been complaining every now and then, may be he bought a lemon.

Regards,

[laugh] but i am not saying all french cars are lemon.

it's just that with the same amount of $, it's better to consider jap/german/american cars. seems like a better deal than buying a french car.

anyway few months back i watched a show that showed how difficult it is to change parts/service a renault Megane...

That was what I heard from friends as well. They did it so to prevent others from copying their design...So far, you heard anything about MIC cars that are Renault interior and exterior lookalike? May be the MIC manufacturers also can't be bothered with a french car [laugh]. Joke.

Regards,

it's just that with the same amount of $, it's better to consider jap/german/american cars. seems like a better deal than buying a french car.

anyway few months back i watched a show that showed how difficult it is to change parts/service a renault Megane...

let me guess, TOPGEAR, right [sly]

The show is just exaggerating. I watched the show, thinking i would have big problem changing the bulbs for my Megane II. It turned out i managed to change my 2 headlamp bulbs in 20mins time (layman DIY somemore).