Tailgate By 'White Sportage' ..............

Picnic06-Biante15

Was driving toward Jurong along PIE at about 4.50pm on the outer lane (1st Lane) at a speed of 100km/h. When reaching the overhead bridge off Jurong Town Hall Road (PIE), spotted on my rear view mirror a "White Sportage" travelling very fast toward me.

In no time, it caught up with me and was tailgating me for about 600 meters and I decided to pull to the centre lane to let it overtake. What do you know, he wave thanks .... [wave][wave]

A very kilat Sportage indeed with number SJH 6*** and it turn left to the direction of Coperation Road from PIE.

Till we meet again along PIE ........... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

why wait UNTIL he tailgate you before giving way?

were u hoping that he'd slow down and follow u at 10 car lengths? u know he wouldn't right?

anyway, glad that u did give way to him and he even bother to wave. that's a courteous driver in a rush [thumbsup]

of course, if centre lane full of traffic then boh pian cannot give way 'immediately' but always better to give way early. if everyone does this driving will be a breeze. [sunny]

personally i'm usually in a hurry [sly], but when i'm not, i don't give way. cos i'm already in center or even left lane [flowerface][flowerface][laugh]

seriously,sometimes i wanted to say thanks to the driver who move to the left,but i find it hard.how did he do it [thumbsup] ?i hate to overtake on the left if a driver road hogs on first lane and refuse to keep left,but it will be easier for me to show him my gestures [furious] if im on his left side [rifle][rifle][rifle] .

once infront then wave lor.... sure can see whichever way we cuming in from.

is not wave to signal intention to cut in.

is to wave after cutting in as appreciation

Was driving toward Jurong along PIE at about 4.50pm on the outer lane (1st Lane) at a speed of 100km/h. When reaching the overhead bridge off Jurong Town Hall Road (PIE), spotted on my rear view mirror a "White Sportage" travelling very fast toward me.

In no time, it caught up with me and was tailgating me for about 600 meters and I decided to pull to the centre lane to let it overtake. What do you know, he wave thanks .... [wave][wave]

A very kilat Sportage indeed with number SJH 6*** and it turn left to the direction of Coperation Road from PIE.

Till we meet again along PIE ........... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

hmm.. .white sportage... [sly][sly][sly]

[laugh] At least better than me U big car vs the SUV no scared...my small ka kena tailgated by a CTR in industrial estate at 40km/hr [sweatdrop] Edited by Rickster