Concourse Skyline

Leepee

Newly launched condo at bear road...just beside the new Nicoll MRT.

Just visited the showroom on the 38th floor of the office block.

Is it worth it to get a high floor unit to enjoy the fantastic view or maybe rent out in future.

1bedroom ~800sqf * 1500psf = $1,200,000

2bedroom ~1111sqf * 1500psf = $1,666,600.

3bedroom ~1300sqf.

Is it time to get a unit or should I wait for the economy/property fallout in few months time? (that is provided there will be a fall out and price crash?)

Any comments is welcomed.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I work there. Seeing the same view for the last 4yrs+ after the Nicoll incident.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

My colleagues will be back in the office during National Day to view the fireworks. [laugh]

Newly launched condo at bear road...just beside the new Nicoll MRT.

Just visited the showroom on the 38th floor of the office block.

Is it worth it to get a high floor unit to enjoy the fantastic view or maybe rent out in future.

1bedroom ~800sqf * 1500psf = $1,200,000

2bedroom ~1111sqf * 1500psf = $1,666,600.

3bedroom ~1300sqf.

Is it time to get a unit or should I wait for the economy/property fallout in few months time? (that is provided there will be a fall out and price crash?)

Any comments is welcomed.

The design of the windows gives me a impression, that it can't be opended, just like The Plaza, and also laundry must be dried indoor. Be prepared to chalk up high electric bills for aircon and drier. You can live with that?

Also heard that those units facing sea view is marked up $300psf. They also extended the 99yrs leasehold for another 30 yrs, right?

Edited by Billcoke

Actually, most modern mid/high-end apartments(Concourse should be considered mid-range) are like that. Very few window access....cos most of the people living there have the aircon switched on 24/7.

(Concorde should be considered mid-range)

In fact, I'm seeing more HDB dwellers doing that too and using dryer 100% of the time (unless the clothes have to hang to dry).

Edited by Silver_blade

Most mid/high end condo have a back yard...but clothes dried in a dryer smell better (and will not get cooking smell from neighbours)and dry a lot faster. Can do a load of washing, dry and fold within around 2hours.... [;)][;)]

if one can afford a 1500psf 99yr leasehold pigeon hole, i think whether got laundry area or not is the last thing on their mind. Most will just send it to the cleaners. Looks like this one is pricing itself close to the Sail, but situated in little tom-yam land.

i may be wrong, but i think prices are coming off from the peak. yes, on and off, u will hear news of some one splurging 15mil, but that will be far and few in between. take your time and i think u will get what u want at a better price. having said that, forget about prices going back down to SARS days.

You may be able to bargain on prices from those desperate individual sellers who cannot afford to pay the bank loan. But i think those sellers who can hold their properties, especially the good quality properties, won't sell to you cheap. They also know that construction and materials cost now very high, sell to you cheap sure lugi one...

Bigger and rich developers with deep pockets also won't lower their price too much to sell to you. At most give a small discount only. [:/]

Hi,

I work there. Seeing the same view for the last 4yrs+ after the Nicoll incident.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

My colleagues will be back in the office during National Day to view the fireworks. [laugh]

Lucky u! How i wish to be able to work n live in the city area....unfortunately, i always ended up working in industrial areas smelling all kinds of toxic day in day out [smallcry]