Some M^%#F&&^2r scratched my car

Parkingidiot

This morning disovered that my car had been deliberately scratched.

A untidy figure 8 symbol had been carved into the panel above the front wheel in front of the driver's door. [thumbsdown]

This is my 1st experience with deliberate vandalism on my car after these years of driving - the rest have been accidental dings from opening doors too wide, and generally forgiveable.

The cowardly m0th3rf0ck3r who did this deviant art - if I catch him.... will learn how it feels to be kicked in the b0lls.

Fortunately, for my ownself - my car has so many dings and dents and scrapes, this scratch itself does not really bother me - but the fact it is deliberate vandalism is what galls me.

Edited by Parkingidiot
↡ Advertisement

aiyah, since we park at "public" carpark, no choice one lar... my previous vios also got vandalised scratch from rear door till the boot when it just 4mths old at my very own MSCP... what to do.., many loser walking around u know..... [shakehead]

Bro, i share your pain [:/]

These bxstards are in the dark while our ride is in the light [:/]

Freaking difficult to caught them [:|]

But one thing for sure is definately MUST give them a good one before handing them over to the Mata [furious][furious][furious]

That's the strange thing - I always make it a point to park carefully in the middle of the lot and not block others, etc. I don't think I had cause to offend anyone at the MSCP.

The only speculation I can think of: I had parked my car at about 7pm+ yesterday evening. It was on the lowest level, between a wall and a taxi. At about 8pm+ I needed to go to the nearly supermarket to buy some groceries. So I decided to walk for the exercise instead of driving. At that point of time I glanced at my car whilst passing, and saw that the taxi driver was in the car and the engine was running - in the usual way that taxi drivers start their car and wait for a while before moving off. Dunno if the fella had any cause with this. But it's only a wild guess - I can't even suspect him. But the the location of the scratch makes me think it has to be the driver or the passenger of whatever car parked next to mine that must have done it - as it is unlikely for a passing person to scratch at the place.

Well... gotta live with it, I guess. Too bad there are no security cams.

This morning disovered that my car had been deliberately scratched.

A untidy figure 8 symbol had been carved into the panel above the front wheel in front of the driver's door. [thumbsdown]

This is my 1st experience with deliberate vandalism on my car after these years of driving - the rest have been accidental dings from opening doors too wide, and generally forgiveable.

The cowardly m0th3rf0ck3r who did this deviant art - if I catch him.... will learn how it feels to be kicked in the b0lls.

Fortunately, for my ownself - my car has so many dings and dents and scrapes, this scratch itself does not really bother me - but the fact it is deliberate vandalism is what galls me.

Share you pain... had a similar experience with my ride when it was nearing it's 1 year mark. And given that mine is an OPC and that I do take care of it, it's pretty much like a new car when it got this 'autograph' from a 'fan' [bigcry]

Time heals ... and I have trained myself to look 'away' from it. [laugh]

Oh and that thing about kicking the farker in the balls ... forget it. He doesn't have any [sly]

Bro, i share your pain [:/]

These bxstards are in the dark while our ride is in the light [:/]

Freaking difficult to caught them [:|]

But one thing for sure is definately MUST give them a good one before handing them over to the Mata [furious][furious][furious]

Install surveillance camera like what I did, in fact 2 cams. One wide angle and one zoomed in for close up mug shot. Night vision somemore. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Everybody very careful when they realised what I've done. Even those who littered at the carpark also use the litter bins now [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Smash their hands with hammer before you call mata, okay? Thanks! [mad]

how big is the 8...

is it big???

if small....could it be coincidence....

it's large and artistic - no accident for sure. [:|]

luckily not a deep scratch - my inexperience in such things makes me think it should be able to be repaired easily . [:/]