Ciggie landed on my car!!!

Adrianli

Dont know which idiot smoker flick his ciggie onto my car and cause a burnt mark on my car. [furious]

Anyone can help advise where to rectify it??? Car only 8mth old. [blush]

↡ Advertisement

don't think can rectify liao. can only clean it and apply those protectant to the whole strip to darken the color so that its not so obvious.

or maybe change the whole strip ....

relax bro.the world is full of inconsiderate idiots.i feel for you coz my 2nd day parking my car at hm (open-air carpark),got one idiot flicked a lighted ciggie butt onto the roof of my car. [rifle]

from that day onwards,i changed my parking spot coz observed that other cars suffered the same misfortune.i believe it must be the same arse who keep doing it.and it always happen in the middle of the night so it's difficult to catch the culprit.

part of parcel of living in hdb flat and parking in the open..

just try not to park at the same spot next time.hope it helps. [wave]

Not too sure if this work.

Try using sealant, those you can find in hardware shop. Waterproof and transparent or dark color.

You maybe able to fill the hole.

i will recommend to remove it, sand the part down, the spray it to a colour of ur liking. this being plastic, u can easily DIY

but if i were u, i'd heck care. n hope the culprit sits on a lighted ciggy butt [rifle]

My place the carpark is sheltered HDB MSCP. I parked next to the walkway lot. On the walkway there is a rubbish bin. Instead of extinguishing the ciggy n throw it in the rubbish bin, the idiot flick it onto my car. This all my assumption only. But I guess that is what happened.

Its an eye sore everytime I reach my car. My eye will definately have to look at that burnt mark. [:|]

Looks like I have to bear with it.

last time ur ride is a sunny..now wats ur ride ah?

The burnt mark is exactly at the same spot as my father in law kena on his wish..but his i tink more cialat.almost got a hole thru it.

↡ Advertisement