Professional House Painter

Qpik

wave.gifAll,

Can any forumers recommend me a good service house painting company and not too expensive.

I know there are alot being advertised in ST but I do not know of their service or whether they are responsible type. Thanks in advance. flowerface.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi, u can call Mr Osman 97383743, he is a pro in painting, even can do deco on your wall with

golden sparling finish, u call him and find out more about price , services and other inquiry, Price

is ok .

wat abt those provided by nippon?i tink cheapest is $1k.but at least they r reliable.some contractors will cheat u.they will mix de paint wif water.can u imagine 1 1ltr paint can paint whole room?thats wat some painters will provide u.

so...when they r painting...make sure they don cheat u by using water.

Bro, my advise is dont pay full if you engage one, pay only the job is to your satisfaction.

To be frank, there is no so-called professional painter lah. Most important thing to know is what type/kind of paint they are using. The price is right! That's it. [;)]

If you not those choosy type, buy your own paint, get few bangalas, pay them reasonable [sly] , it is still cheaper [bounce2] as whole. [bounce2][bounce2]

very funny hor unimpressed.gif u go and try 1st and give FR see whether (1) it work or not (2) hdb flat is structurally sound or not (3) true purpose of bomb shelter sly.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yeah, all along used Nippon paint but nvr their svcs. prob is the lead time is too long. 2wks unsure.gif though it is still faster than DIY.