Spotted: Rare White SKYLINE GTR pic & video

Vtim

i'm sure that car is more than in disguise..hahhaa.

there's more power than a skyline perhaps..

most of the time they will put Evo engine inside but it doesn't sound very "hiong" because the exhaust note sounds like a stock wira smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

His car got no side signals one right... or they just dont know how to use it..

come to think of it, you are right man, he didn't signal when he was moving over to the left most lane

bro...bolehland car don't discount it hor...You never know it is more powerful than a Skyline GTR hor....you think like those so called ''evo or WRX wanna-be' in SGP... tongue.gif

this I know lah, lots of Proton using EVO engine but this one's exhaust note is very very silence, sounds like a stock wira wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I know it's a Proton Wira until I saw the "SKYLINE" and "GTR" badge, couldn't help it so decided to follow and took the video laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[/reply]

but we really have to applaud them for being able to do up such bodykit

A few years back, I remember seeing a super duper wide body kitted Proton Satria along Jalan Besar almost every weekend sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

this one so ugly. last time i saw one perdana with very nice R33 tail lamp and body kit every morning at checkpoint, that one only nice. too bad i didn't manage to take photo [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement