Urgent : Proton Spare Part Stockist

Kianbeng

Hi Fellow bros,

Anyone knows where I can find good spare parts shop for Proton? I checked our distributor list http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/LIST_OF_AU...537419/#2537419 but found it's not really updated. Many of the numbers are 7digit. Added a 6 prefix and the call is not correct.

Trying to urgently buy a Ignition Distributor for a year 2000 Wira. Found in JB cost around RM500-600. But strangely, I managed to call 1 shop in SG and they quoted me $120? or so. So big diff. Thought Proton parts cheaper in JB?

Need to buy it around 9am tomorrow coz I'm going to export it to east msia. My BIL hand carry it back.

Any bros can advise? Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

I tried. Calling min ghee. Then they said " oh for Proton pls call this number" but then it never got answered.

Sigh I should have asked which shop/branch of min ghee. Then at least tomorrow morning I can drive there straight away.

Sometimes they are too busy. You can go to their main office/warehouse at 8 Jalan Lembah Kallang. They have a building themselves, Min Ghee building. Free parking at their basement carpark.

Or perhaps try other stockists as posted in autoparts website?

Edited by Fcw75

As I said, the warehouse and parts office are at 8 Jalan Lembah Kallang. Better dun go to the one at Veerasamy road since that one is only a branch.

You got go to their website and see or not?

The centralization of our sales and warehousing operations in one building allows us to serve our customers more efficiently. With our new computerized inventory management & point-of-sale systems, we are able to provide our customers with accurate and timely processing of orders.

Edited by Fcw75

Oh checked autoparts.com.sg it's really good. Located one quite near by place -> Tagore lane. So will try to call them around 8+ hope they are opened by then. Will give a call to the one at Ubi also.

Compare prices. But quite rushed. Need to buy it and by 10am my BIL needs to proceed to airport. Siong!

Thanks.