Michelin Pilot Primacy

Stinkray

Benefits

* Great combination of performance and comfort

* Impressive combination of performance and comfort

* Exceptional wet traction

* Superior handling and responsiveness

* Asymmetrical pattern features two tread patterns giving you many advantages. Inner tread has a high groove density to disperse water for braking in the wet.

Anyone try this or already with the above tyre ???

any review and comments ???

Thanks alot..... [nod][nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement

wet traction i bet no one can beat Eagle F1.

sorry.. but never like michelin. think they are over price and over rated. u're actually paying for their advertisment nia... there are cheaper alternatives out there u might wanna consider. [;)]

u might wanna try hankook V8, heard alot of good reviews bout it.

wide ovals are good too. pricing is good!

if u dont mind noise den go for gy f1s

bridgestone re001 is good too. heard its not so noisy.

or gr80 if u still can find. if not will be its new model ar10

Thai made Eagle F1 now quality not as good as those made in Germany..

wet traction of eagle F1 is good till 130Km/h niah, the V groove can push water sideways but when the rotation is too high, water is not able to channel away from the tyres effectively creating "floating" sensation.

Try northsouth highway in heavy rain at speed > 150Km/h and you will get to know what I mean..

seriously [crazy][crazy][crazy] you gamble your life in this condition...i believed TPs balls will shrink even though their vehicles are well-fitted and well-trained...pls do not end up as a wandering soul on the road waiting for loved ones to shout your name to come back.....

my eagle f1 also good to go at that spd. but if u compare e price. guess which one is more worth it.

mayb its just me. im not willing to spend so much on something i can get at a cheaper price, with similar ,comparable or even better quality.

I always know that Eagle F1 is good in d wet. However, i heard that it's performance in d dry is not so good. As my ka mileage is usually quite low, i may hav to stuck wif it for 2 yrs if i don't like it.

Meanwhile i hav used PP2 b4 & i m comfortable wif it. So, i will stick wif it.

For me, buying tyre is like buying shoe. i hav to b comfortable wif it.

i must agree that dry abit lose out. tried my friend's ad07 for a few days straight. ad07's dry rd [thumbsup]

well.. as long as one is comfortable with the tyre and the price of it i guess its best to stick with their preference. im still in the midst of trying wads e best for my driving style. maybe after a few more tyres den i will find one that is suitable for me [;)]

Benefits

* Great combination of performance and comfort

* Impressive combination of performance and comfort

* Exceptional wet traction

* Superior handling and responsiveness

* Asymmetrical pattern features two tread patterns giving you many advantages. Inner tread has a high groove density to disperse water for braking in the wet.

Anyone try this or already with the above tyre ???

any review and comments ???

Thanks alot..... [nod][nod][nod]

The Mechilin Primacy (make in Italy) are very good and hard wearing tyres, fitted as standard on my ride and run for more than 45k (only 50% wear). Changed out as I upgraded to bigger rims and have been running Mechilin Vivacy now. Both wet and dry handlng are good.

↡ Advertisement