Owner paints $2m car pink

Sparks

So good being rich huh..

Come to think of it, as rich as these ppl can be, compared to the world's top 10 richest ppl, they again pale in comparison.

Waffen Buffet has 30B in cash...!!! 30B!!

That is 3 million $10,000 notes. Consider 1 rim of A4 paper is 500 pieces, the thickness of the 10G notes stacked is about 6000 rims. So that should translates to 300metres high. Higher than our westin by about 50%.

I agree..damn ugly..juz imagine on a normal car,painted pink..sure kena F upside dwn.

I prefer the other super car which was painted like army aircraft color..got a big star at the hood.

actual or pic, a pink super car is a pink super car, means = ugly if u ask me..... [laugh]

maybe i'm old fashion, just cannot link up a Pink color (which is suppose to be "cute" color) with super car ....

we dont see ferrari,lambo,etc launch their car in pink do we... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Oh no please don't. It will spoil the image of the super car. I can't imagine people pasting Hello Kitty decal on their cars. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Saw a pink Lambo before. And there was a review of a pink Bentley done years back.

Not forgetting Porsche's Pink Pig.

Edited by Ilix

all i can think and link up the specific group of people who will paint a super car pink are people such group.... rich and tasteless... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I wouldn't mind being that rich and having poor taste. [:p]

↡ Advertisement